Epic Perfect World

a game within a game

rainlu

stop ragequiting so often unless it's all just a game within a game for you, don't do it, or at least find an exuse to do so, tyvm, otherwise don't play it

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Who, where, what? ???

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 :'( I thought this thread was about a game.
Someone should actually start a random forum game ;_;
(:

rainlu

yeah this thread is about a game within a game that we are aware off...No one really pays attention to it though...

rainlu

so folks i am wondering what is it about...
is it about change, choices or ideas ?

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
What i am wondering. When can the game be more about actual role playing with a good story line and hanging out with guild mates on quests/pvp and even meeting new people in the process. so many just get on and bitch and moan and most the time just QQ and drama fight as if there is a higher power out there in the forums and in the game that actually cares. and when i refer to bitch and moan its usually about another persons choices whether it be game or life choices, this is for nobody to decide but the player himself. Play the game and if you want to go emo then cry to a therapist it could one day save you from hurting yourself since you already hurt others. This is after all just a game made for entertainment it's not a 2nd home. Thnx

Let the truth blind you with fear - "Blinded by Fear By: At The Gates"
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

rainlu

What i am wondering. When can the game be more about actual role playing with a good story line and hanging out with guild mates on quests/pvp and even meeting new people in the process. so many just get on and bitch and moan and most the time just QQ and drama fight as if there is a higher power out there in the forums and in the game that actually cares. and when i refer to bitch and moan its usually about another persons choices whether it be game or life choices, this is for nobody to decide but the player himself. Play the game and if you want to go emo then cry to a therapist it could one day save you from hurting yourself since you already hurt others. This is after all just a game made for entertainment it's not a 2nd home. Thnx

Let the truth blind you with fear - "Blinded by Fear By: At The Gates"

nice that was deep  :monkey-44:
well little simple and predictable but made me think ;]
one OT question : do you prefer to make enemies or friends? (if more than half of the community acts ignorant/abusive)
and another question do you think all that depends is just a mindset or is it something dynamic and fast-paced (like fast input brain)...ty
Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 04:45 pm by rainlu

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
kk on another note rainlu did you draw your sig pic or just google images?
(: