Epic Perfect World

EpicSupport

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Hi all,
  I remember there used to be a Support Chatroom hosted by GMs and Support Members in the past in which they were responding to whomever got any questions about the game and I thought that it'd be pretty useful if it was created again since GMs won't need to search chat log on world chat for people that are searching for 'em. Plus players in-game could tell if there's a GM online or not without having to ask on world chat. I know that questions do get answered regardless but it used to be pretty helpful and useful so why not?  :police: Have a great day y'all 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Some GM's do host a chat room when they are online. Not everyone knows how to access the chatroom or use it xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
Yis i know, but in the past almost anyone with a question used to join the group chat. Sometimes it's been full of people as well so GMs even had to kick those who were afk or needed no help lol

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Only recently became active again, but I did keep that room open when GMs were unavailable to before.

Once I feel like I actually understand the game's changes (dear lord all the gear changes...) I will happily do so again.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Only recently became active again, but I did keep that room open when GMs were unavailable to before.

Once I feel like I actually understand the game's changes (dear lord all the gear changes...) I will happily do so again.
Hai, missed you Lunatic c: Happy you’re back!!!

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
I miss you Josh

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Hi there  :monkey-23:

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Maat

• Retired Staff Member
  • 💗 ᗰᗩᗩT
I have been opening the chatroom in game daily.
Players have been joining it to ask questions.

Maybe it is a matter of letting all players know that it is opened by announcing it in world chat and explaining how to join it.
If that's the case, I can start announcing it.

At this point I'd expect more players to join it.
Support members or players that are willing to help other players should join the chatroom because the amount of questions I receive in game (pm and room) is already really high and I might get to the point where I am unable to host events because too busy answering questions.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
I have been opening the chatroom in game daily.
Players have been joining it to ask questions.

Maybe it is a matter of letting all players know that it is opened by announcing it in world chat and explaining how to join it.
If that's the case, I can start announcing it.

At this point I'd expect more players to join it.
Support members or players that are willing to help other players should join the chatroom because the amount of questions I receive in game (pm and room) is already really high and I might get to the point where I am unable to host events because too busy answering questions.
Sorry to hear that, whenever I'm online I could join and assist you. Haven't checked if it was open when you were online cause I thought that no GM does that anymore.
Edit: I believe it used to be announced even when GMs were not online by the system so players would know where to check if support members or anyone willing to help were online

Once I feel like I actually understand the game's changes (dear lord all the gear changes...) I will happily do so again.
Welcome back!  :D

Last Edit: Sept 10, 2019, 10:30 am by ♡Hermaphrodite♡

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Sorry to hear that, whenever I'm online I could join and assist you. Haven't checked if it was open when you were online cause I thought that no GM does that anymore. Edit: I believe it used to be announced even when GMs were not online by the system so players would know where to check if support members or anyone willing to help were onlineWelcome back! :D

System does not tell HOW to access the support chat room, just it is one of the ways to get help.  I'd pm or wc  people calling out for GM in wc  if  I saw a GM had it open. I like when knowledgeable players are in the room with the GM IF they are willing to answer questions too and not just
chit chat or be afk. GMS are pulled so many directions I don't envy them.

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins