Epic Perfect World

voting links

Offline Cyndivixen

• Characters: nyamijade, urslave,ArielleBelle
I have been voting and I only got 10 gold that used to b after voting the 3 links once, which i've done multiple times this week. After refreshing link instead of getting timer, they refreshed ready for me to vote again. And I noticed that more than 1 link is every 12 hours? Someone explain this to me and how often thanks<3

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
For the entire week of voting, you only gotten 10 gold your saying?

After u do the captcha, click the link again to see if the countdown started. If not, then you have to do it again.

two links are every 6 hours, where the G top100 is 24 hours.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Link 1 used to be 12+ hours, that's something I got the ball rolling on for a major fix. Link 1 will be staying at 6 hours per vote..... and I will be making sure of that.

Link 2 has always been 6 hours per vote.

Link 3 is once per day (2.5 gold on THIS LINK is BAD!!!)
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2019, 05:19 pm by Rikku
:)

Offline Cyndivixen

For the entire week of voting, you only gotten 10 gold your saying?

After u do the captcha, click the link again to see if the countdown started. If not, then you have to do it again.

two links are every 6 hours, where the G top100 is 24 hours.
Yes, I'll try that

Offline Cyndivixen

Link 1 used to be 12+ hours, that's something I got the ball rolling on for a major fix. Link 1 will be staying at 6 hours per vote..... and I will be making sure of that.

Link 2 has always been 6 hours per vote.

Link 3 is once per day (2.5 gold on THIS LINK is BAD!!!)
Ok, thank you

Offline Cyndivixen

Yes, I'll try that
Didn't work, I voted like 10x on first link just now cuz countdown don't wanna show up, still won't 😭😭😭

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
You have nothing you can do until your PC burps up a Cloudflare link. You cannot force this in any way.

Clearing your cache & DNS settings will do nothing. Reformatting will ALSO not help you, in fact, it'd eat your bandwith.
Last Edit: Sept 07, 2019, 01:33 am by Rikku

Offline Cyndivixen

You have nothing you can do until your PC burps up a Cloudflare link. You cannot force this in any way.

Clearing your cache & DNS settings will do nothing. Reformatting will ALSO not help you, in fact, it'd eat your bandwith.
Im not sure what a cloudfare link is but it seems I'll have to just wait this out thanks very much for your responses

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
Im not sure what a cloudfare link is but it seems I'll have to just wait this out thanks very much for your responses
DDOS protection that ToPG uses. It's what's causing your votes to not go through.

Offline Cyndivixen

As of just now it works, dunno how but oh well. This post can be closed thanks so much