Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v58

Offline bluzer

" Rank 8 armors now have a higher chance to get good stats......." really?? you call 3x and 4x vit 'good' stats for an arcane char? or maybe the 'good' stats you are referring to were the 2x to 3x HP, HP recovery, or 2x to 3x dex for that arcane char? I spent over 500 PE and got 1 acceptable set of stats that could have been better  - no, would have been better BEFORE the 'update'! or maybe it was the 2x and 3x channeling on a warrior, which should be getting crit instead! before the 'update' with 'free gear', and cheap skills I had no problem rolling 2x an 3x channeling on any of my arcane chars - with 200 to 300 PE per char set of armour! guess this game is dead! not even a 'game' any more - just a PVP slaughter house, for those that got GOOD stats before the resent updates, so sad it used to be fun! 

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
" Rank 8 armors now have a higher chance to get good stats......." really?? you call 3x and 4x vit 'good' stats for an arcane char? or maybe the 'good' stats you are referring to were the 2x to 3x HP, HP recovery, or 2x to 3x dex for that arcane char? I spent over 500 PE and got 1 acceptable set of stats that could have been better  - no, would have been better BEFORE the 'update'! or maybe it was the 2x and 3x channeling on a warrior, which should be getting crit instead! before the 'update' with 'free gear', and cheap skills I had no problem rolling 2x an 3x channeling on any of my arcane chars - with 200 to 300 PE per char set of armour! guess this game is dead! not even a 'game' any more - just a PVP slaughter house, for those that got GOOD stats before the resent updates, so sad it used to be fun!
Well it is true that that it's as rare to get stats as it was before this patch but do not neglect that good stats are based on percentage of luck so if you or even I, aren't as lucky as other players then it's probably not Burdette's fault. It's just pure luck and we gotta embrace our unluckiness (lolz). Also, if you dont get good stats there's already free pvp ready gear for 1 mirage celestone per armour/weapon/accessory/tome (unless u wanna farm the last), and it's pretty good. I'm using it on my cleric and I deal lots of damage when I'm DDing and can survive when I'm on vit. So.... choices  :police:

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
when next patch? i want my custom bow ♥
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Edu

• Forum Veteran

nao nub ea
:normal-12:                  

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Yes please put them in boutique, or let us buy them with EC/ST because I'd rather swallow broken glass than do Homestead quest xD
I've never felt something on such a spiritual level. Please, these quests are agony. I'm going to kms. I just want my skills.  :'(

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Can wbs drop.dull jade? Or remove from.forges no point to find any seller

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
somehow fixing this. It was my CPU getting too hot, apparently (which was fixed.)
Last Edit: Sept 14, 2019, 10:33 am by Rikku
:)

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
" Rank 8 armors now have a higher chance to get good stats......." really?? you call 3x and 4x vit 'good' stats for an arcane char? or maybe the 'good' stats you are referring to were the 2x to 3x HP, HP recovery, or 2x to 3x dex for that arcane char? I spent over 500 PE and got 1 acceptable set of stats that could have been better  - no, would have been better BEFORE the 'update'! or maybe it was the 2x and 3x channeling on a warrior, which should be getting crit instead! before the 'update' with 'free gear', and cheap skills I had no problem rolling 2x an 3x channeling on any of my arcane chars - with 200 to 300 PE per char set of armour! guess this game is dead! not even a 'game' any more - just a PVP slaughter house, for those that got GOOD stats before the resent updates, so sad it used to be fun!
Its all luck, i got my mage wrist double chant -6 -5 in my 7th reroll. But no luck to make it -6 -6. 

Offline saynomore

• happily married to yumi with 3 kids
  • Characters: raspberry and dreambinder
  • Faction: crow
def set cards for starter gear..? : D

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
Its all luck, i got my mage wrist double chant -6 -5 in my 7th reroll. But no luck to make it -6 -6.
Bro i feel you. It’s fking hard to get -12 chan stats. 😑

Offline josepe321

• Beginner
hola amigo disculpe pero nesecito una guia de personajes para saber como utilizarlos si puedes hacerme ese favor

hello friend excuse me but I need a character guide to know how to use them if you can do me that favor
Last Edit: Sept 14, 2019, 03:38 pm by Ranny

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
hola amigo disculpe pero nesecito una guia de personajes para saber como utilizarlos si puedes hacerme ese favor

hello friend excuse me but I need a character guide to know how to use them if you can do me that favor
Your best bet is to search on youtube.
Or ask in world chat for a class tutor/trainer

Semi veno guide as a starter: 
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=44106.msg643660#msg643660
Last Edit: Sept 14, 2019, 03:43 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel

Offline boataxe

• The Ghost
  • I Love Minnie
  • Characters: Hammerstorm
  • Faction: llSD
this item Demonic Weapon Token has no value anymore why not make it as valuable as before?
if it has no value then should to be exchanged for other items for those who have this item a lot
this item Demonic Weapon Token should be removed from Boutique
example : I have over 100 pieces But can not do anything to make it useful

the price in Boutique 7 Gold should make it as valuable as before

Offline Geminy

• Wacana Forever
  • Characters: Uruzua, Dewinda, GeMiny
  • Faction: GARUDA
What about Dull Ether Jade? AFAIK the only way to farm it is through Uncharted Paradise, but it's been 2 weeks and I never see anyone looking for party to do it. There should be another way to farm it.