• dev • Shawty • Art

Me wen they nerf mystic
mystics: *uses AS*
every other player: wHy iT aLwAyS gO aWoOp

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
bm is fine imo

maybe for mystic, nerf AS but boost wood dmg? idk really lol

but 1 thing is sure, psyc's seals are annoying as fck lol, often even when them are in black, and u use will surge to try to kill them, u get the seal b4 killing them, cuz will surge is finished rofl

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I don't get why people get so defensive about their classes and so aggressive against anyone that's suggesting literally anything. Calm down everyone. I'm not announcing a future patch, I'm just suggesting some changes. Jeeze, y'all need to chill. Comments such as "learn to pvp and use genie skills" are not needed at all

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.
I don't get why people get so defensive about their classes and so aggressive against anyone that's suggesting literally anything. Calm down everyone. I'm not announcing a future patch, I'm just suggesting some changes. Jeeze, y'all need to chill. Comments such as "learn to pvp and use genie skills" are not needed at all
+1, the majority of the server agrees with the Mystic AS nerf anyways so idk why it triggers people so much. With adding to their wood skill damage they will get a buff as well, so it’ll be a +1/-1 situation for them. That is fair “in my opinion” that they are at least gaining something with the nerf as well
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Why people that don't even pvp answering here, you literally play mystic because all you can do is spam heal on 1 and petals on 2, while blue name btw
Only as/wood adjustment is needed
Were you 1v1ing with your frenzy genie? Lol
Don't touch bms dead class since 2012
yes, your point? clarify more

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
😂😂😂 Morning drama threads about nerf always makes my day. 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
 Could you please nerf BMs? 

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Only mystics in the thread defending themselves because WR's are busy dying of laughter rn.