Epic Perfect World

Fix/Nerf Mystics/BMs

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Could you please nerf Mystics and BMs next patch? They're way too powerful and cant be killed unless you're a pvp God. Even if you're a pvp God, they're still a pain in the (blank). I don't know how that would be possible cause I have no idea about nerfing a class and how long it takes to achieve, but I think that most -maybe except for bm and myst mains- would agree on this. Their debuffs are way too strong, heals way too strong and damage WAY too strong. Thanks in advance and sorry for being the one to complain.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
we 1v1'd already. My friend can kill me on his demon ep. Just need to know ur timings n combos xd.

Pro leizo God ep can tell us if he was around xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I was playin against a mystic that was just created and the dude easied me. They need some kind of nerfing. I mean clerics did get a huge one when they stopped stacking ironheart blessing -which is excusable- so i dont get why magical classes won't stand a chance vs a mystic just because of their great debuffs and ultraheals.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Our debuffs are a small amount compared to urs.

Only thing I can agree on is AS, I hardly use it in 1v1 fights cause it ruin the fun times.

Esp the mystics who do the sleep combo xd

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
i agree on nerfing ms, but not for the same reason as you do. also, no need to touch bm lol. both classes can be countered with genie anyways, just know their combos

for ms, i'd like to see AS nerfed a bit and wood damage boosted. their debuff literally comes from their plants and you can just scoot away
(i main a cleric and i hate ms with a passion, but i'm not asking that big of a nerf. just learn how to counter)
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline saynomore

• happily married to yumi with 3 kids
  • Characters: raspberry and dreambinder
  • Faction: crow
u are trash player get better before speaking please thank you

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Only gonna ask for Dragon Rising to be removed  :police:

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.
Our debuffs are a small amount compared to urs.

Only thing I can agree on is AS, I hardly use it in 1v1 fights cause it ruin the fun times.

Esp the mystics who do the sleep combo xd
Yes, I think the majority of the server agrees with a AS nerf, with a boost to the Mystic's Wood damage. Even Mystic players know its OP xD
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Remove aoe disarm from BM. As far as mystic go learn to use genie lul

Offline Zim lover

• Darkness.
  • Characters: Zem
Mysts. Dont. Need. Nerfs. Nor does BMs. It just depends on the player if theyre good with the class, like combos and such.

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
ive been waiting to see a thread like this attacking mystic  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 

its literally not that hard to stun lock a mystic or use 2 magical genie skills - nullify poison and evil ward - to avoid mystics. not to mention like someone said you can scoot away from the plants and puri yourself. 

pleeeeease. PLEEEEASE. learn how to counter a class before crying out for any unnecessary nerfs because you cant win.

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie

Me wen they nerf mystic
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Why people that don't even pvp answering here, you literally play mystic because all you can do is spam heal on 1 and petals on 2, while blue name btw
Only as/wood adjustment is needed
we 1v1'd already. My friend can kill me on his demon ep. Just need to know ur timings n combos xd.

Pro leizo God ep can tell us if he was around xD

Were you 1v1ing with your frenzy genie? Lol
Don't touch bms dead class since 2012
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2019, 06:39 am by hvíldu í friði

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
LOL BM?
BM are fine and they aslready dieing 321