Epic Perfect World

Burdette (Balance)

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
please dont touch classes hp...
noone is asking for void level of hp/def, just a bump in hp numbers so you can actually have a chance to react more often than not.

not like 10k hp would be a massive hp increase, it would just give you a bit more time to react to things. and OBVIOUSLY i dont think i should have to say this, you will die whether you have 30k or 60k hp if you dont use genie but somehow some people are using that as an argument
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2019, 06:01 pm by kuro

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
please dont touch classes hp...
gladly, i never died

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

woah can u give me sods then..?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Something like a 10-15k hp boost seems ok to me, at least people shouldnt get randomly one shot as often

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Try use one of best skill, most populiar for EA whic does not require chi,genie energy and have 0 cd its called "run" 😂😂😂

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
who die to seeker on mass pk? tell me.  :normal-20:

Sb at all is easy to counter nowadays, just learn what the class does.
Riven you are no where out to tell me to learn what ever lol. 
Sb damage is just stupid

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
he wasnt trying to make a point on how sbs are op or how he dies to seekers in mass pk. he was just saying theres way too much damage in the game when you compare it to the def people have, which is true, even more so after ultimate skills were added while there were no defense adjustements, increasing the overall damage output by a quite a lot. theres no skill expression to be made when dying in 3 hits on this server is not all that rare, actually quite common. bumping up every dd class hp, maybe by 10k, would make pk more interesting, rather than who hieros who first
Thanks god someone got the point.

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
woah can u give me sods then..?
trade me ing asseater666

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
noone is asking for void level of hp/def, just a bump in hp numbers so you can actually have a chance to react more often than not.

not like 10k hp would be a massive hp increase, it would just give you a bit more time to react to things. and OBVIOUSLY i dont think i should have to say this, you will die whether you have 30k or 60k hp if you dont use genie but somehow some people are using that as an argument
yeah i understand what u mean, but idk i think thats the fun part of epw but everyone got their opinions

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
Epics damage meta has been high like this for a couple of years already, think yall just got used to void, but i wouldnt  mind some hp increase not sure about 20k tho, and think SB is fine after last nerf, pretty easy to escape the ult ( just leap away), havent been nuked by an sb on ea for a long time, learn sb skills and trust me u gonna be fine, u still gonna gonna get hiero sometimes but honestly i rather this than what void has to offer as pk where sht is tanky af and often ppl dont die when they should, sb is used as excuse to lose many times  yet i see many of them lately and has been pretty easy to survive

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
Riven you are no where out to tell me to learn what ever lol.
Sb damage is just stupid
XDDDDDDD srly... what experience vs sbs you have in 1v1, rpk and in mass pk? seems like nothing, i barely see you going rpk, i'm pretty sure i have much more experience than you and you are the one here who dies one shot. c:

And yea, sb dmg is stupid in 1v1, i never said otherwise.
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2019, 12:48 am by Riven

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Epics damage meta has been high like this for a couple of years already, think yall just got used to void, but i wouldnt  mind some hp increase not sure about 20k tho, and think SB is fine after last nerf, pretty easy to escape the ult ( just leap away), havent been nuked by an sb on ea for a long time, learn sb skills and trust me u gonna be fine, u still gonna gonna get hiero sometimes but honestly i rather this than what void has to offer as pk where sht is tanky af and often ppl dont die when they should, sb is used as excuse to lose many times  yet i see many of them lately and has been pretty easy to survive
Problem with SB is that they can turn on reaper + antistun and deal high damage with the 33% damage boosts while also CCing you, and there is not much you can do about it if you don't have allies that can CC or freehit the SB.
A decent solution would be to decrease effect of overtime CC that SB has, the knockdown and movedamage, and also lower their overall damage to compensate for the high spikes they get with proper combos and orbs. Also increase chi cost on their skills.