Epic Perfect World

Burdette (Balance)

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Server in general is unbalanced with new skills amount of debuff + damage
Also sb is insanely strong, damage is far beyond ridiculous, all magic classes have too high damage, sins, seeker zerk crits easily kill who ever with 2 hits
Being honest 2 hits is most common thing on this server, which you cant apply your gameplay properly most of the times

Epic needs to be adjusted in terms of balance, either add more hp to each class, not like 5k or 10k but some good 20k, anything that avoids you from getting hieroed by any cl
Magic classes are ok but sb srs need any good nerf etc uti but fact zerk work pretty nice

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
who die to seeker on mass pk? tell me.  :normal-20:

Sb at all is easy to counter nowadays, just learn what the class does.
he wasnt trying to make a point on how sbs are op or how he dies to seekers in mass pk. he was just saying theres way too much damage in the game when you compare it to the def people have, which is true, even more so after ultimate skills were added while there were no defense adjustements, increasing the overall damage output by a quite a lot. theres no skill expression to be made when dying in 3 hits on this server is not all that rare, actually quite common. bumping up every dd class hp, maybe by 10k, would make pk more interesting, rather than who hieros who first

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
he wasnt trying to make a point on how sbs are op or how he dies to seekers in mass pk. he was just saying theres way too much damage in the game when you compare it to the def people have, which is true, even more so after ultimate skills were added while there were no defense adjustements, increasing the overall damage output by a quite a lot. theres no skill expression to be made when dying in 3 hits on this server is not all that rare, actually quite common. bumping up every dd class hp, maybe by 10k, would make pk more interesting, rather than who hieros who first
nearly 9/10 deaths are all cos of hiero
fast chann and big dmg are fun but when now u dont even need squads to aa aslong as 2/3 people attack the target at same time its easy kill and 1v1s are more boring than ever cos its all luck dependent who hieros the person first

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
fast chann and big dmg are fun but when now u dont even need squads to aa aslong as 2/3 people attack the target at same time its easy kill and 1v1s are more boring than ever cos its all luck dependent who hieros the person first
yeah both damage numbers and channelling numbers are fine, but i think hp should have been adjusted accordingly after new damage sources and new skills were added. i like fast paced pk, but its not fun when i only either hiero people, or get hiero'ed myself.

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
thats legit the best part of this pw  :normal-32:

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
i like your new update, but need balance. (no more free endgame gear)
Wiz and SB's 2hit for all sin/ea/dusk/bm/seek

thank you.
Since when is MG op lmao... that shit gets heiroed or killed easy if stunned. It has no anti stun abilities.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
thats legit the best part of this pw  :normal-32:
theres a difference between being actually killable and being a walking hierobug

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
theres a difference between being actually killable and being a walking hierobug
i barely die like this unless i'm on atk gear. idk, i don't think 10k hp will make diff if you don't use genie when a full squad aa you.
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2019, 05:27 pm by Riven

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
i barely die like this unless i'm on atk gear. idk, i don't think 10k hp will make diff if you don't use genie when a full squad aa you.
obviously not, noone actually thinks 10k would help you survive, not directly at least, but it would give you slightly more time to react with genie or pot. im also not talking about full squad but the fact u can get solo'ed by 2 people

wow how come noone ever thought of that, because i still dont hiero people who use it/get hiero'ed myself. you use buff pot and u get purged and then ur back to being a 1 shot, rather than a 3 shot

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
so it seems balanced to me

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
obviously not, noone actually thinks 10k would help you survive, not directly at least, but it would give you slightly more time to react with genie or pot. im also not talking about full squad but the fact u can get solo'ed by 2 peoplewow how come noone ever thought of that, because i still dont hiero people who use it/get hiero'ed myself. you use buff pot and u get purged and then ur back to being a 1 shot, rather than a 3 shot
Improve your reaction time and don't get purged, you are used to play tank ea on void pw. You play one of the safest class on this server and still complain that you die 1 shot(?).

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Improve your reaction time and don't get purged, you are used to play tank ea on void pw. You play one of the safest class on this server and still complain that you die 1 shot(?).
half of the time i get purged its unavoidable, seeing as i mostly seem to get purged by eas rather than wfs, and im not complaining about just eas, every class dies to 2/3 people aa'ing, doesnt matter if you have buff pot or def gear on. i do agree ea was retarded on void, def-wise. but i dont understand how u think adding all these damage sources to the game without adjusting defense is balanced in any way whatsoever. theres no fun in either killing or getting killed in 2 hits

Offline saynomore

• happily married to yumi with 3 kids
  • Characters: raspberry and dreambinder
  • Faction: crow
hey guys lets all die in 3 hits fastest person to press tab and macro wins game you are pro player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
thats legit the best part of this pw  :normal-32:
not knowing who hit you before you die is not fun, I can die within a millisecond then get hit twice, how is that fun exactly, theres no reaction time, no counterplay and ok i understand being a glass cannon class but dying before you're given the opportunity to react even is not fun