Epic Perfect World

is it worth it

kittenwhovian

ellooo, haven't played this game or pwi in over a year or so though i have up to 3 years of experience. kinda miss it and thinking of playing again? is it worth it? honest opinions, thanks :D

LaceyPip

Playing PWI in my personal opinion, is not worth it unless you have a fat wallet!!

Playing EPW is AWESOME!!  If you are prepared to put in the time and work, you can achieve EVERYTHING on here.  I enjoy the community and as with everything in life, you get the dumbnuts and wookles ...but you have so many beautiful and pleasant people on this server too.

So YES, play EPW - 100% worth it

kittenwhovian

i'm doing the direct download and it says 5.1 GB, 15 hours left, whhyyy? xD this computer is basically brand new, windows 8 .-.

LaceyPip

Do you have a fast internet connection?   I know my kids in South Africa battle with speed, and it took them long to download, but I am in England and have a 60meg fibre optic line and it took me a few minutes to download

kittenwhovian

i've got no idea how to figure out how fast mine is, i mean it's pretty fast loading everything else.

LaceyPip

I think Agatio or one of the GM's suggested once that you should download it with a torrent .... hopefully you get it to run quicker ...we would love to welcome you in the game!!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
as LaceyPip said pwi is a choice but they are kinda money hungry now  :-\ But Epw is way more fun and you can practically get everything in game ^^ -instead of selling a finger or hand.- But if you do want to donate the currency to gold is really fair compared to other servers. As for the download it took me 2 hours but if it says 15hours then I would try the torrent download, should be much faster  ;) Hope you enjoy it here!!

kittenwhovian

awesome ill try the torrent download hopefully it's faster. any recommendations for talkative guilds :O?

LaceyPip

OOOOO you will get loads of replies (Mord where are uuuuu)....i have no idea, I have my own family faction, and good luck, have an awesome game

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I love this server.  Welcome back and happy gaming.

Antihero

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:57 pm by EvilTouch

kittenwhovian

so i ended up doing other stuff and forgetting to do the torrent download lol but i just did and it's already at 11% soooo be in the game later lol

Offline bluntpuffer

Playing PWI in my personal opinion, is not worth it unless you have a fat wallet!!

Playing EPW is AWESOME!!  If you are prepared to put in the time and work, you can achieve EVERYTHING on here.  I enjoy the community and as with everything in life, you get the dumbnuts and wookles ...but you have so many beautiful and pleasant people on this server too.

So YES, play EPW - 100% worth it

I agree with this person with an exception on the community part.
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline Sirana

Welcome to EPW Kittenwhovian!
EPW is definitely worth the time it takes to download. I used torrent and it took me like an hour to two hours. Being an old player from PWMY and PWI, EPW is certainly an eye opener that is for sure. Again welcome to EPW, Kitten and good luck when you get ingame. Just remember to vote every 6 hours to get free gold

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Watch out for the world chat drama about PKs and Insults.

If you're looking for PK, this is a good server except only few guilds are PKing, rest are PvE
European times - PK is super awesome!
American times - A bit boring and sometimes PK is really dead.