Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v57

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge

I think for next patch, these should be +9 only? because they got it for free, so it should be the same as the enhanced shards instead of perfect shards. Wont make much of a difference, but if your rationale of making it free is that Perfect Shards still would make a difference, then you shouldn't give these perfect stats like this. I don't think being unable to reroll/engrave/socket it is enough of a reason to have it fixed like this. This is also to pacify the PVE players who got fcked over by this lol.

Maybe perfect shards can be +11 vit or +6 str/dex/mag. Idk. Make the difference substantial at least.
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
I see people still saying remove db and sb but I hardly see an db play LOl but anyways I just log forms to bug people fk it

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Someone tell that guy that it doesn't matter if he says it's late, that 5 man guild doesn't have any effect 

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Revamp Damas/EC/fragments as well. Those sht are useless currently. I feel bad for donators and PVE players who grinds crazily (me being one of them, but im over this patch already. It's a good idea given the current population so I understand. Just a few adjustments to make the insane change a bit less... broken, I should say)

[all these are constructive suggestions btw. It's up to Jaan if he sees them to be feasible propositions]
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
I think no one care about fixed gear that with dama any more why i pay thia much dama for 2dex on armoe ea or for 1reduce more u have killed gear at fix froge burdette and its unfair bm cant get accuracy and crit on gear and need pay this much dama to get it thia mats need go leaa then half

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
FR will die in this patch but if PvP will be boosted again, got no problem. Well, nice patch!
I'm loving these atk weapons  :normal-4:

Offline Micro

• Characters: [MicroBlade DB] [MicroVitiate Psy]
  • Faction: Nostalgia
you sure engrave thing apply's to cape? i just blew 20k and didnt see more than 1 att .. lost my 3 att roll thinking i could at least be a bit better than new cape :/ it is what it is but if that isnt applying to cape engrave i would like to kno

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

I think for next patch, these should be +9 only? because they got it for free, so it should be the same as the enhanced shards instead of perfect shards. Wont make much of a difference, but if your rationale of making it free is that Perfect Shards still would make a difference, then you shouldn't give these perfect stats like this. I don't think being unable to reroll/engrave/socket it is enough of a reason to have it fixed like this. This is also to pacify the PVE players who got fcked over by this lol.

Maybe perfect shards can be +11 vit or +6 str/dex/mag. Idk. Make the difference substantial at least.
The new ring has 2% rpdt instead of 3% rpdt, which makes an equivalent old ring with same shards and engrave slightly better

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The new ring has 2% rpdt instead of 3% rpdt, which makes an equivalent old ring with same shards and engrave slightly better
Farm must be made much easier if that's the only stat difference.

Farm FR for shards (Still many for perfect, like the new orns have as a stat base.) and then other things for engraves (+Luck for engraves.)

All for 1RPD and 1 point of Vit. 

Offline Micro

• Characters: [MicroBlade DB] [MicroVitiate Psy]
  • Faction: Nostalgia
Farm must be made much easier if that's the only stat difference.

Farm FR for shards (Still many for perfect, like the new orns have as a stat base.) and then other things for engraves (+Luck for engraves.)

All for 1RPD and 1 point of Vit.
all engraves but cape are much easier now 

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
I think it missing 1crit too?

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
oh, i need wait again +1 month for my custom title..
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
1 roar = hole faction CC'd

Offline QAQ

we wanna x3 int light armor or make it ez to get on r8  :P