Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v57

Offline envy636

so does that mean the paid gears are going to get a price reduction? cuz i mean this new gear is really only one stat point away from them and u dun have to farm for hours to get em (they are the stage 2 version of them(stage 3 for ea)). Also why WB get nerf and sb still goes untouched? Not hard to see that that class has no equal after db got nerfed

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
I havent tried crafting it yet, but read the actual gears.

Does the set bonus of R8 also disappear if you switch it around? Because if so, support clerics are at such a disadvantage here. We also participate in PK u kno. If you had this plan, wouldn't it be sensible to increase def lvls back? Even just 5? 

BUTTTTTT mwahahahah i love having a DD EP so there's no complaint there. I just hope that this works in revamping because I see this as a VERY VERY risky patch and it'd go either way i.e. BRING BACK a LOT of players, or piss off hardcore PvEers (i'm fine).

thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
I'd love to have the -9 chan, but not at the expense of my RPDT bonus, u kno

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I'd love to have the -9 chan, but not at the expense of my RPDT bonus, u kno
The bonuses stack. You can use new wrist + 3 rank armors

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
I want my money back now....., 4 years and 3x int wrists where dreams the rerolls i did.... now i just gotta reinstall epw and craft it
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2019, 12:41 am by Tyroth

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
The bonuses stack. You can use new wrist + 3 rank armors
Yes, but I'd have to sacrifice the RPDT bonus from dragon top, which is a bit better. Eh, I guess I'll just mess around and see what works better in PvP scenario

Offline dalton19

• Characters: Saoko
  • Faction: Λѕcεηdεd
i cant create new char, its bugged?

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Neisa

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Neisa<3
this is perfeect

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
i cant create new char, its bugged?
There seems to be a problem with creating new characters on some accounts. PM me with your username or make a helpdesk post, I'll try to add a fix

Offline Micro

• Characters: [MicroBlade DB] [MicroVitiate Psy]
  • Faction: Nostalgia
guys this is half a patch he clearly said.. nerf's and rank changes are still coming 

Offline File

• Old Player
  • Faction: Notorious Leader

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
I havent tried crafting it yet, but read the actual gears.

Does the set bonus of R8 also disappear if you switch it around? Because if so, support clerics are at such a disadvantage here. We also participate in PK u kno. If you had this plan, wouldn't it be sensible to increase def lvls back? Even just 5?

BUTTTTTT mwahahahah i love having a DD EP so there's no complaint there. I just hope that this works in revamping because I see this as a VERY VERY risky patch and it'd go either way i.e. BRING BACK a LOT of players, or piss off hardcore PvEers (i'm fine).
it doesn't upset me at all. gives me a chance to regear some of my characters i put on the back burner a while ago

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
that is a ***ing amazing patch, thank you Burdette. :)
:)

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.
Great patch Burdette! After logging in and seeing what it was all about, I can tell you there are many players thrilled with the update! Many players have already told me they're returning or have already returned! Great work! 
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
I want my money back now....., 4 years and 3x int wrists where dreams the rerolls i did.... now i just gotta reinstall epw and craft it
Welcome bk im waiting u
Dw burdette did nice to active pk true old ppl worked hard but im sure he will do good thing for them