Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v57

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yea u should do in 1+2 days or old player will leave rly beca them got nothig from this patch only killed there hop to get x4 intrvial wrist and new got there stats them arldy got it after hard work as u have to make agift to old player to make it intresting like agatio befor did 1k pe u have to do thing like that since u killed price ormant them payed 130kec for 2atk-31dex/mag now price dawn to 30-50k lol rly u fked them u should give them at last epic point since its only thing them can use now...
1thing else fix gear at forge mats are rly hight
What? You can still get x4 interval wrist and it will be just as good as before patch. Also 2atk31dex is still good, +5 shards are just as hard to get as before, so their price shouldn't change, and 2atk11dex chance went from 3.8k to 2.2k, which is still rare, so the price might go to 100k or so at most, not 30-50k.
Engrave chances were increased to make sure old ornaments are still useful and there is reason to try get them and worth it to try engrave them

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
What? You can still get x4 interval wrist and it will be just as good as before patch. Also 2atk31dex is still good, +5 shards are just as hard to get as before, so their price shouldn't change, and 2atk11dex chance went from 3.8k to 2.2k, which is still rare, so the price might go to 100k or so at most, not 30-50k.
Engrave chances were increased to make sure old ornaments are still useful and there is reason to try get them and worth it to try engrave them
What i mean old player was waiting patch so them get x4wrist more easy crit and accury on bm more easy
But them got nothing now only new who got i didnt say its not good i say it still same chance to get it and new player who win beca them got almost same gear that old player worked hard for it in my opinion to make it more easy to get x2 chann wrist 4aps intrvial wrist crit and accurcy for bm and u need to lower base helm too this will help them alot if u need all be happy.
And sorry for bad english.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
fixed int dex wrist is same as new int dex wrist for db

Offline Maat

• Retired Staff Member
  • 💗 ᗰᗩᗩT
- New Starter Gears -

You can now instantly craft gears that are PvP ready!
The new starter ornaments will already have shard and engrave stats added to them and they can't be sharded or engraved again.

Just to clarify this part:

Last Edit: Aug 26, 2019, 06:19 pm by Maat

Offline Aveza

- New Starter Gears -

You can now instantly craft gears that are PvP ready!
The new starter ornaments will already have shard and engrave stats added to them and they can't be sharded or engraved again.

Just to clarify this part:

This mean them lose 16 point not bad but +5 thia should be 4 so them try get better one.
As atk/def/reduce x2 easyer burdette said ormant 2atk-31dex will be same how this happen if u made it easyer to get?!

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
TY FOR PATCH BURDETTE!

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Awesome, thanks! xd

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Really Nice patch nothing to complain ^^
How about we can get swap gear ?Just asking 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
1 thing else fix gear at forge mats are rlly high 
+1       

Offline Queer

Now all you gotta do is revert to 1.5.3 and remove sb + db and your server will be Amazi...............copy of another server.

Offline Aveza

Now all you gotta do is revert to 1.5.3 and remove sb + db and your server will be Amazi...............copy of another server.
Db and sb not that hard them need aome change only like sb hiting with runing this np with rang class but phy class fked so sb need to stop to hit like ea.
DB when them out def like genie or stura them only move away to get less dmag i better say let db take damg from rang like sin/bm/barb this will help alot not remove.

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
I love this patch.

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
Now take out SB and DB, it's not too late. The market has shown what it wants and what it doesn't. Why alienate the most active player base just to appease some salty farmers?

Offline Aveza

Now take out SB and DB, it's not too late. The market has shown what it wants and what it doesn't. Why alienate the most active player base just to appease some salty farmers?
Most ppl left db after nerf lol will be bad if removed i better say back there stuns and let db take damg from rang as near.
Nots:im not play db or sb to not think i do this for me
I just say to who wasted time gear and learn it.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
How do you get players to come back to the server? Add insta pvp gears! :)) One of the biggest reasons people loved epw is because it wasn't a place you could get instant gears in 24 hours. You had to work hard for the stats you wanted and it provided enough pve and pvp content for all players. Well I hope this brings people back to your server burdette, only time will tell.