Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v57

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Burdette please make avatar champion and conqueror of ruins free or easier instead of title points.
Damage and defense difference between starter titles vs full titles is less than 1%, so it's better to keep titles as donation item and something to do, and conqueror of ruins to slightly help with FR activity

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
Damage and defense difference between starter titles vs full titles is less than 1%, so it's better to keep titles as donation item and something to do, and conqueror of ruins to slightly help with FR activity
I feel sad for vit barbs or just barb, seeker, db , ep and ea that most doesn’t get invites in fr :((

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
remove these Nightshade classes and you've got a solid patch
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
remove these Nightshade classes and you've got a solid patch
+1 or do any good patch  nerf

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
There will be an item for titles with next patch
Will it erase event titles? I forget if I need any more titles after all the gear that's been added...

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Will it erase event titles? I forget if I need any more titles after all the gear that's been added...
It won't erase event titles

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Does new armor stacks with r8 set?  i mean, what if i just want the wrist from it? for my arcane classes, rest i want to keep my r8.. does it work? or i gotta get whole new set to make it work?
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Does new armor stacks with r8 set?  i mean, what if i just want the wrist from it? for my arcane classes, rest i want to keep my r8.. does it work? or i gotta get whole new set to make it work?
it doesnt. I'm a supp cleric, and i have to give up my dragon top for the -9 wrist. 3 r8rr gives RPDT, too, which I can't give up just to have the vit and (less) RPDT from the dragon top
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Bring back EPs def lvls.

Offline aTryst

• Wagya Tail
  • Just a noob
  • Characters: Wagya
Absolutely love the update....Finally made it easy for every one to pk. Love this server.
September

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Does new armor stacks with r8 set?  i mean, what if i just want the wrist from it? for my arcane classes, rest i want to keep my r8.. does it work? or i gotta get whole new set to make it work?
It does stack

- Borobudur Dungeon Lord now drop average 12 Event Tokens instead of 21
Forgot to mention this

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Same nigas that said kinda late are playing, even renamed a guild  :normal-18: :normal-18:
Jokes on yall ijs

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Same nigas that said kinda late are playing, even renamed a guild  :normal-18: :normal-18:
Jokes on yall ijs
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
desperate patch but might help  :rolleyes: :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐark๖ۣۜĐobby

• ♥★The Best Barb #1★♥
  • ★U have Got The Curse★
  • Characters: ๖ۣۜĐark๖ۣۜĐobby // RobbenHood // LordOfWizza // EvilCleric
  • Faction: Outcasts
Thats not good  :normal-5: