Epic Perfect World

Hide and seek is rigged.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
The coords and areas are already randomized. Has anyone actually seen boss spawn twice in a row in the exact same spot? Get me SS or video proof if you believe it spawns in the same spot, until then I will just say Larasia is faster than others. The boss is huge and the areas are not so big, if someone were to teleport as fast as possible and search in the best pattern then they could find boss faster than others. There's also not that many people participating.

Here's a map of the areas to help you with searching

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
The coords and areas are already randomized. Has anyone actually seen boss spawn twice in a row in the exact same spot? Get me SS or video proof if you believe it spawns in the same spot, until then I will just say Larasia is faster than others. The boss is huge and the areas are not so big, if someone were to teleport as fast as possible and search in the best pattern then they could find boss faster than others. There's also not that many people participating.

nop havent seen it spawning twice in row on same spot

Offline Micro

• Characters: [MicroBlade DB] [MicroVitiate Psy]
  • Faction: Nostalgia
The only way to actually stop people from taking advantage of this is limiting the amount of times someone can win per week/month, its no ones fault, no reason for anyone to insult anyone here :S buffy is right their should be more random/newer people able to win without unfair advantage of information, and larisa is right its not her fault, and if it wasnt her it would just be someone else and burdette is right its not about where or when it spawns, we really can all get along here :p

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
The only way to actually stop people from taking advantage of this is limiting the amount of times someone can win per week/month, its no ones fault, no reason for anyone to insult anyone here :S buffy is right their should be more random/newer people able to win without unfair advantage of information, and larisa is right its not her fault, and if it wasnt her it would just be someone else and burdette is right its not about where or when it spawns, we really can all get along here :p
Limiting amount of wins is a good idea, but I don't think it's possible. Even if I limited the amount of times you can get the reward, people could just use alts

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Limiting amount of wins is a good idea, but I don't think it's possible. Even if I limited the amount of times you can get the reward, people could just use alts
There's not a way to limit it per account?
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
There's not a way to limit it per account?
Can just use another account. A good limit would be something like once per day, so then you'd only need about 3-4 alt accounts and you can do it all the time

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader

I've seen it in the same spot many many times, especially when it comes to sanctuary. I'll gather up screenshots or video evidence in the next few days.

Offline Micro

yea your 100% correct, my thinking is that at least would make it harder to monopolize and give others more time while their switching accounts, or making it so much work people wont want to as much, their will always be people trying to exploit anything they can, theirs no way to completely prevent it, hell trying to could very easily draw it to more peoples attention and make it worse, but the fact your here, reading and thinking about it is awesome :D i appreciate all your hard work and love your server man, thats why i try to help newbies every day as well, but regardless, i just want to say thank you, thank you so much Burdette :D 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
I've seen it in the same spot many many times, especially when it comes to sanctuary. I'll gather up screenshots or video evidence in the next few days.
maybe same area aka sanctuary but not on same spot

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Who is this 'Larasia' I would like to certainly meet her... 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I found a mistake with the hide and seek spawn. The spawn area is 2.5x smaller than it's supposed to be, so right now the mobs are spawning much closer to the center and are easier to find. The spots and areas are still randomized, just the area they spawn to is very small. I'll add a fix to it soon

The red area is how it's supposed to be and blue is how it is now:

Offline Leo

• Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
  • Characters: Zenos
  • Faction: Ambition
I found a mistake with the hide and seek spawn. The spawn area is 2.5x smaller than it's supposed to be, so right now the mobs are spawning much closer to the center and are easier to find. The spots and areas are still randomized, just the area they spawn to is very small. I'll add a fix to it soon

Cool, appreciated.

Offline Micro

see ? this is exactly what im saying, effort and acknowledgement is more than half the battle, thank you very much for your hard work

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader

At sanctuary (At the time of this post) there are 3 spots where it spawns at. I have found 2 of them. Me and Zenos have figured out that it does a circle (or at least it looks like it does so) whenever it lands on Sanctuary (Or any other village). For example, the first time it goes to spawn point one, the second time (many hours and h&s events after the first one) it spawns on spawn point 2 yada yada. But your discovery (that the spawn area is 2.5 times smaller) means that because of that there were 3 spawn points, when the area becomes bigger there will be many more spawn points and thus the issue will be fixed since there won't be enough time to check all of them even if you memorize them. So THANKS A LOT for your responses, showing interest and working on fixing the problem.

Offline ttguru99

• FreshBlood KalamityKan

I think this is still glitched, I found Larasia during the event, there was NO monster there.. She is just at coords and is AFK....