Epic Perfect World

Hide and seek is rigged.

Offline Leo

• Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
  • Characters: Zenos
  • Faction: Ambition
This is the point that Buffy is saying...No one has any ill will towards larasia but she wins because she knows the exact locations, she knows that if it doesn't spawn here, then it could be here, if not then it's here and etc etc. So he's saying the coords need to be 100% tweaked and more randomized then coming down to a whole system of set coords.
Although i agree, i am of the opinion it only temporarly solves the situation as history will repeat itself once more. Even if you tweak all coords, randomize them, re-locate spawn areas, they will still repeat a pattern, just like this system does, it will always have ways of being exploited...

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
We'll we're sorry for calling you out for abusing a game mechanic that literally prohibits new players from getting sht lol
Sorry to call you  out lol yeah huge abusing right there coz it's my fault ppl don't know where to look😂👍😂 I don't even get the boss often lol maybe once or twice if iam lucky 3 times (not every day) and I don't complain what iam saying is the ppl that know about the areas worked for it aswell if I can guess it's about 10 to 20ppl max
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2019, 12:17 pm by Shino

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Sorry to call you  out lol yeah huge abusing right there coz it's my fault ppl don't know where to look😂👍😂 I don't even get the boss often lol maybe once or twice if iam lucky 3 times (not every day) and I don't complain what iam saying is the ppl that know about the areas worked for it aswell if I can guess it's about 10 to 20ppl max
still very ignorant to the main message being brought by many people. weird flex but ok.

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
Umm, I haven't been around since the beginning, I just started on this server in February and at that time "mistral" got it 90% of the time. Rather than complaining about it, I still tried, I paid attention to spawn times and waited to teleport. I've never written down any coords, who has time to look up coords when it spawns and then head there? When it says location, I use a teleport stone and teleport to nearest town, just like anyone else can. There is no advantage there. Even when there are 3-4 areas, they are in different directions, you're saying I can check all of the areas before anyone else can? As Sino said, they are random coords, but certain areas yes, but the map is only so big around each location, how could the areas be any different?
With all do respect, if the HnS monster spawns in a generalized location and you find it 90% the time something is up because the areas are so vast there's no way possible you are suppose to find them within literal seconds of the event even starting...yall are trying so hard to defend her and not seeing the point no one is faulting you for being good...they are mad at the event itself for having such a faulty design and want it to be worked on some so 1 player (you) doesn't win all the time. Yall trying so hard to look innocent it makes you look guilty if you aren't hacking/writing stuff down/cheating of any sort then why defend yourself? why have people defend you? if it's 100% luck as you claim? because underneath it all there's something going on either you and those defending you aren't saying or the coords aren't 100% randomized as people claim, and those are the factz.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
With all do respect, if the HnS monster spawns in a generalized location and you find it 90% the time something is up because the areas are so vast there's no way possible you are suppose to find them within literal seconds of the event even starting...yall are trying so hard to defend her and not seeing the point no one is faulting you for being good...they are mad at the event itself for having such a faulty design and want it to be worked on some so 1 player (you) doesn't win all the time. Yall trying so hard to look innocent it makes you look guilty if you aren't hacking/writing stuff down/cheating of any sort then why defend yourself? why have people defend you? if it's 100% luck as you claim? because underneath it all there's something going on either you and those defending you aren't saying or the coords aren't 100% randomized as people claim, and those are the factz.
Amen🤗

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 :police:Shino still a nub confirmed
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Kay you really didn't solve anything, or help in any way.
A great suggestion to this would be make the boss invisible like the find the treasure HS quests that way people will know if they are close to it or not, and then put the boss in different maps.
Issue : someone camping spawns harder than call of duty edgy mlg teenagers.

My fix: randomize spawns and add movement to bosses making it harder to find and not have a fix location.

Cant see how someone can beat that unless they put a pt of alts in diff locations where they know the hidden path the mob will take. At which point wouldnt matter since nig is tryharding way too much. (I can use bots with 10 accs open to run nonstop TT 3-3, for that reason should tt be affected for all players?, extreme example but hopefully u got the point).

My personal issue is seeing people doing bangee jump with their IQ on this topic and when i give a solution that i believe will work or be better than what we have and what i sadly had to read until now on this topic you tell me " didnt help at all".

Because from what i understood you think that just making boss invisible and on other maps will stop the camping? Spoiler: nope lul
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie

My fix: randomize spawns and add movement to bosses making it harder to find and not have a fix location.

Cant see how someone can beat that unless they put a pt of alts in diff locations where they know the hidden path the mob will take. At which point wouldnt matter since nig is tryharding way too much. (I can use bots with 10 accs open to run nonstop TT 3-3, for that reason should tt be affected for all players?, extreme example but hopefully u got the point).

My personal issue is seeing people doing bangee jump with their IQ on this topic and when i give a solution that i believe will work or be better than what we have and what i sadly had to read until now on this topic you tell me " didnt help at all".

Because from what i understood you think that just making boss invisible and on other maps will stop the camping? Spoiler: nope lul
Wells you know better than I do PvE god  :rolleyes:
This hide and seek event isn't even that serious, it's more funny to me anyhow cause of all the tryharding people do.
It's also funny to see people here BUNGEE jumping with thier English skills on a topic that no one is really going to do anything about anyhow.
Cheers 🍺
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE

What exactly does this fix since you are inflating your ego here??? exactly for what? your personal issue has nothing to do with people asking for the HnS event to be more like actual Hide and seek...that's the whole point of the post overall people want the GM's to actually do their job and fix something that alot view is messed up. Your post is literal hogwash to that...you said it yourself you said something that YOU believe will work right after providing a dumb example. The solution is to either make it more like actual Hide and Seek or cancel it because like I said in my post the area is so vast 1 person shouldn't be finding the monster within seconds of it spawning in the map, unless there's some cheating going on or the event needs to be tweaked.

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Jintao is harder to find than mob in this event. XD

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
Mkay, Shino, Mallery, and the people here defending Larasia are all full of bullsht.  Larasia has alts at the spots where the boss spawns and she's logged in 24/7 like she has no life and the times when she doesn't get to it, it's either Mallery or Sino cuz let's be honest, they also have no life and stay in game 24/7

Hide and Seek shouldnt be this frustrating but it is, to the rest of people wanting to do the event.
Nice input there but asking me plenty times how to do this event when I told you all you gotta do is flying up the map where it says it spawns nothing else i do or did before and for the info I got a job and can't be on 24/7 Mrs I only can do cube😉👍

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
Ok i get it that it seems unfair that just a few people get it often but really its not their fault that they know where to go. Btw i think you all need to chill out and realize that this is a ***ing game. Im sorry that some people are triggered over not being fast enough. Yikes.
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
What exactly does this fix since you are inflating your ego here??? exactly for what? your personal issue has nothing to do with people asking for the HnS event to be more like actual Hide and seek...that's the whole point of the post overall people want the GM's to actually do their job and fix something that alot view is messed up. Your post is literal hogwash to that...you said it yourself you said something that YOU believe will work right after providing a dumb example. The solution is to either make it more like actual Hide and Seek or cancel it because like I said in my post the area is so vast 1 person shouldn't be finding the monster within seconds of it spawning in the map, unless there's some cheating going on or the event needs to be tweaked.
Here cutie. All i read is people " fix or quit it " people dont give sugestions, they just ask for fix. 
In order to execute any process there are steps to follow. First you declare what the issue is - find possible solutions - search for outcome of it and if it has no major consequences - decide if changing it its better than leaving it as it is and then moving on with your decision.

Seriously i read this topic as a bunch of " i dindu nuffin " and " PLEASE GMS I WANT SOLUTIONS IDC GIVE ME SOLUTIONS NOW REEEE "

You guys dont deserve to have this tbh. Im seriously tempted to just ignore this to oblivion because aparently my posts are only for people to find gramatic errors (???) And to say how it doesnt help me trying to help.

Aka me inflating my ego thinking im surronded by a bunch of donkeys, and the more i come back here, sadly the more i think that.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
Oh my gah lul
People way too pressed about this hide and seek event
Capeta pressed like he just got 1 shoted with a red orb at nightscream isle, like sir if words are bothering you that much,just ignore it all and go back to edating mom's, shiiiit everyone is doing that nowadays
This whole thread is a joke for real, people don't do hide and seek for the reward really, they just participate in it for that 5 secs of attention they get when their name pops up in wc.
Lmao can this be closed already, thanks.
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
 Im seriously tempted to just ignore this to oblivion because aparently my posts are only for people to find gramatic errors (???) And to say how it doesnt help me trying to help.

Aka me inflating my ego thinking im surronded by a bunch of donkeys, and the more i come back here, sadly the more i think that.
you say that like you suddenly have some high word and authority over everyone commenting on this thread, I don't think anyone cares whether you ignore or not, adding that to your essay really was inflating your ego gg. just up and out if you got nothing more to say my guy :police: