Epic Perfect World

Hide and seek is rigged.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Guys u doing huge issue for something with an easy fix.

Just pick an 5 ornament pets route from oldschool pw. Randomize at which route the mob will spawn and do laps on. So system will only say " hide and seek mob is alive af "
And people will tp and actually search for it on entire pw. Can increase its reward and/or its respawn time to make a good competition for.

See guys. In 5 mins i solved yr issue. Thank me later and peace.

Extra sugestions: reduce its size to make harder,  make it as players have the option to kill for rewards or tame an amount of times to turn into unique pet, make it fight back and be a boss thats easy to kill but deadly at the same time so people just dont come and 1 hit it.

Pro tip for life boys: dont complain about problems, find solutions for it.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Umm, I haven't been around since the beginning, I just started on this server in February and at that time "mistral" got it 90% of the time. Rather than complaining about it, I still tried, I paid attention to spawn times and waited to teleport. I've never written down any coords, who has time to look up coords when it spawns and then head there? When it says location, I use a teleport stone and teleport to nearest town, just like anyone else can. There is no advantage there. Even when there are 3-4 areas, they are in different directions, you're saying I can check all of the areas before anyone else can? As Sino said, they are random coords, but certain areas yes, but the map is only so big around each location, how could the areas be any different?
I respect this response, and the hustle.

Keep on winning hide and seek you cunning economy conqueror. 

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
so you're complaining because you don't have a chance to win

but when you do have the chance you choose not too?

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader

Just pick an 5 ornament pets route from oldschool pw. Randomize at which route the mob will spawn and do laps on. So system will only say " hide and seek mob is alive af "
And people will tp and actually search for it on entire pw. Can increase its reward and/or its respawn time to make a good competition for.

Extra sugestions: reduce its size to make harder,  make it as players have the option to kill for rewards or tame an amount of times to turn into unique pet, make it fight back and be a boss thats easy to kill but deadly at the same time so people just dont come and 1 hit it.

I've thought about suggesting something but in order to suggest something, Burdette and the rest of the GMs need to realize what's going on, why it's happening and what needs to be tweaked

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Jelly people are jelly you think we didn't put effort in to find out all the areas? Well sry if you don't know them maybe should wake up earlier.the thread is useless... 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Jelly people are jelly you think we didn't put effort in to find out all the areas? Well sry if you don't know them maybe should wake up earlier.the thread is useless...
ignorant

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
ignorant
i wonder whats ignorant there the thread with the map is there fly them up like other ppl do its simple and not to mention u got told where they are aswell and dont worry lara they called me hacker too just because i found them like u did :D
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2019, 09:29 am by Shino

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
Mkay, Shino, Mallery, and the people here defending Larasia are all full of bullsht.  Larasia has alts at the spots where the boss spawns and she's logged in 24/7 like she has no life and the times when she doesn't get to it, it's either Mallery or Sino cuz let's be honest, they also have no life and stay in game 24/7

Hide and Seek shouldnt be this frustrating but it is, to the rest of people wanting to do the event.
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Mkay, Shino, Mallery, and the people here defending Larasia are all full of bullsht.  Larasia has alts at the spots where the boss spawns and she's logged in 24/7 like she has no life and the times when she doesn't get to it, it's either Mallery or Sino cuz let's be honest, they also have no life and stay in game 24/7

Hide and Seek shouldnt be this frustrating but it is, to the rest of people wanting to do the event.
tell em again sis 

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie

Kay you really didn't solve anything, or help in any way.
A great suggestion to this would be make the boss invisible like the find the treasure HS quests that way people will know if they are close to it or not, and then put the boss in different maps.
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline Buffy

If anything, my post is praising your effort in finding out all the areas. Once again THIS IS NOT ATTACKING THE PLAYERS WHO DO SO. What I'm complaining about is the fact that the event is not random, therefore it can be abused. It's not about jealousy, It's about it being fair for EVERYONE.

Offline Buffy

so you're complaining because you don't have a chance to win

but when you do have the chance you choose not too?
It depends on what you consider as a "chance". Its not about me winning, its about all the other players who are out there looking for the monster (WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPAWNED RANDOMLY but instead I KNOW where it already is because it's not random.

Offline Monali

• ♥ Stefan ♥
This is the point that Buffy is saying...No one has any ill will towards larasia but she wins because she knows the exact locations, she knows that if it doesn't spawn here, then it could be here, if not then it's here and etc etc. So he's saying the coords need to be 100% tweaked and more randomized then coming down to a whole system of set coords.
It would be nice to let other people win too. Nothing against Larasia, but give other people the chance to win. Gets really annoying tbh.
Promaja

Offline Cashews

We'll we're sorry for calling you out for abusing a game mechanic that literally prohibits new players from getting sht lol