Epic Perfect World

Hide and seek is rigged.

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader
The hide and seek event that happens numerous times per day is supposed to be a fair event where everybody can take part in and search for the "hidden" monster (which is supposed to spawn RANDOMLY) in order to receive a really good reward, that being (500 ecs, 150 ST, 15 PE, 3 ET and the Super Seeker title).

We have all noticed 1 name show up time after time into the hide and seek event, "Larasia".

Why is that? Could she just be THAT good, or is there something else at play?

After giving it some thought (and a fair amount of observing Larasia). It has come to my knowledge that the Hide and Seek event is not random whatsoever. The event monster will spawn in one of (usually) 3 spots per area. The player who most likely discovered this piece of information first was Larasia. Upon figuring out that, she started writing down the cords of every place that the mob was found and slowly she gathered enough cords to cover most if not ALL of the map.

I'm writing this in the bugs section because it has gotten to the point where Larasia ALWAYS wins the hide and seek event. This means that most participants after Larasia are unable to write down the cords OR find the monster before Larasia. (AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY THE CORDS SHOULD BE RANDOMIZED). 

Offline Micro

• Characters: [MicroBlade DB] [MicroVitiate Psy]
  • Faction: Nostalgia
i got nothing against that girl i mean all the power to her, but i agree with this aswell 

Offline Buffy

i got nothing against that girl i mean all the power to her, but i agree with this aswell
Me neither, she just happened to be the smart one who figured out how to earn the reward. It's just gotten to the point where she always wins and it pisses me off. I've seen the monster at the same spot 3 times thus far and I've ignored it and left it for another player to kill, why? Because I felt it'd be wrong to earn a reward I never really earned fairly.

Offline LuluDarkFlame

• Beginner
TBH I have nothing against that girl.... maybe she was at the right place at the right time when it spawn....and as u said it was random.... and if she was cheating ofc the GM would be the first person to know... am I wrong ???

Offline Buffy

TBH I have nothing against that girl.... maybe she was at the right place at the right time when it spawn....and as u said it was random.... and if she was cheating ofc the GM would be the first person to know... am I wrong ???
It IS SUPPOSED TO BE random, but it's not. There are about 3 pre-set locations that it can spawn on per map zone. The post is not about the girl, that post is about the fact that the hide and seek event isn't random and that it can be abused.

Offline Micro

• Characters: [MicroBlade DB] [MicroVitiate Psy]
  • Faction: Nostalgia
and definitely is being abused to the max, new players do not have a chance to get it ever.. unless that person happens to be sleeping or something, but she uses alts as well so even if its not that name it still might be her

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
The hide and seek event that happens numerous times per day is supposed to be a fair event where everybody can take part in and search for the "hidden" monster (which is supposed to spawn RANDOMLY) in order to receive a really good reward, that being (500 ecs, 150 ST, 15 PE, 3 ET and the Super Seeker title).

We have all noticed 1 name show up time after time into the hide and seek event, "Larasia".

Why is that? Could she just be THAT good, or is there something else at play?

After giving it some thought (and a fair amount of observing Larasia). It has come to my knowledge that the Hide and Seek event is not random whatsoever. The event monster will spawn in one of (usually) 3 spots per area. The player who most likely discovered this piece of information first was Larasia. Upon figuring out that, she started writing down the cords of every place that the mob was found and slowly she gathered enough cords to cover most if not ALL of the map.

I'm writing this in the bugs section because it has gotten to the point where Larasia ALWAYS wins the hide and seek event. This means that most participants after Larasia are unable to write down the cords OR find the monster before Larasia. (AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY THE CORDS SHOULD BE RANDOMIZED).
the coords are random its not always at same spot you just need to know the spots at those areas :) trust me you wouldnt have wanted to see when the boss started to spawn ppl were complaining about me coz the boss used to respawn every 13 min

Offline Buffy

the coords are random its not always at same spot you just need to know the spots at those areas :) trust me you wouldnt have wanted to see when the boss started to spawn ppl were complaining about me coz the boss used to respawn every 13 min
"you just need to know the spots at those areas"

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it always spawns at Plume city, I'm saying it spawns at 3 to 4 different spots around plume which never change (AKA there will never be a different spot other than those 3 to 4 ones when it comes to plume city)

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
"you just need to know the spots at those areas"

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it always spawns at Plume city, I'm saying it spawns at 3 to 4 different spots around plume which never change (AKA there will never be a different spot other than those 3 to 4 ones when it comes to plume city)
theres enough ppl know all those spots Lara is just fast^^ or use Quick teleport idk :P

Offline Buffy

theres enough ppl know all those spots Lara is just fast^^ or use Quick teleport idk :P
"Enough people" isn't a good enough of an excuse to ignore the problem. If by a remote chance what you're saying is true (That there are numerous people with all of the cords and that Larasia happens to be the fastest of them) It still fails to resolve the issue. Because eventually all those people will also get fast and there will be no room left for other people to be able to get the cords e.t.c.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
"Enough people" isn't a good enough of an excuse to ignore the problem. If by a remote chance what you're saying is true (That there are numerous people with all of the cords and that Larasia happens to be the fastest of them) It still fails to resolve the issue. Because eventually all those people will also get fast and there will be no room left for other people to be able to get the cords e.t.c.
me by myself and my wife know them all too like i said you should have been here when it got released^^

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
uh yeah nice that you can get there fast enough, but from what i saw when i was still active/log every now and then, only the same people are getting the boss and reward, since they know exact locations, giving other players wanting to participate in the event who want to give it a try, or has tried numerous times and not been successful cos in 0.6seconds of the message spawning its already claimed, an unfair chance at participating. even i have experienced this and its extremely annoying. 

a simple solution really is to actually RANDOMISE the spots, instead of the usual 2-4 spots that bosses always spawn at to make it more fair for everyone, not just the tryhard pvers that write down/memorise the co-ords.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Xd larsia hack looooool

Offline Larasia

Umm, I haven't been around since the beginning, I just started on this server in February and at that time "mistral" got it 90% of the time. Rather than complaining about it, I still tried, I paid attention to spawn times and waited to teleport. I've never written down any coords, who has time to look up coords when it spawns and then head there? When it says location, I use a teleport stone and teleport to nearest town, just like anyone else can. There is no advantage there. Even when there are 3-4 areas, they are in different directions, you're saying I can check all of the areas before anyone else can? As Sino said, they are random coords, but certain areas yes, but the map is only so big around each location, how could the areas be any different? 

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
uh yeah nice that you can get there fast enough, but from what i saw when i was still active/log every now and then, only the same people are getting the boss and reward, since they know exact locations, giving other players wanting to participate in the event who want to give it a try, or has tried numerous times and not been successful cos in 0.6seconds of the message spawning its already claimed, an unfair chance at participating. even i have experienced this and its extremely annoying.

a simple solution really is to actually RANDOMISE the spots, instead of the usual 2-4 spots that bosses always spawn at to make it more fair for everyone, not just the tryhard pvers that write down/memorise the co-ords.
This is the point that Buffy is saying...No one has any ill will towards larasia but she wins because she knows the exact locations, she knows that if it doesn't spawn here, then it could be here, if not then it's here and etc etc. So he's saying the coords need to be 100% tweaked and more randomized then coming down to a whole system of set coords.