Epic Perfect World

Please make "Perfect Element" tradable

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
the shortsightedness of this suggestion is what ruins it.

this would literally put the economy in shambles lol.

-999. @GM/Mod, lock thread pls. This has already been dealt with multiple times
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Yeah, good idea.
The damas now overprice when the server dead..

Or, revamp one old leveling instance for perfect element drops.. (when we pick, the PE dont tradeabble) 
Phoenix valley, nirvana, chrono maps now dead in last 6month.
(Starter level 150..)
I miss the leveling..

BURDETTE ANSWER.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
too many essays, chill out

the idea has already been declined on several occasions, you're simply asking for a busted economy. a GM might as well lock this thread from here.

the shortsightedness of this suggestion is what ruins it.

this would literally put the economy in shambles lol.

-999. @GM/Mod, lock thread pls. This has already been dealt with multiple times
That's literally exactly what I said and he tried to bite my head off LOL a bad idea is a bad idea...don't get mad when someone has the courage to tell you it's a bad idea...like these 2 and I have said it will turn the economy into a more and worse storm then it is already because people would sell the PE for 30 ec+ and the server is dying...why not suggest something that can bring the server back to life? Like Mukii with revamping some instances that is actually a good idea. lol

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
That's literally exactly what I said and he tried to bite my head off LOL a bad idea is a bad idea...don't get mad when someone has the courage to tell you it's a bad idea...like these 2 and I have said it will turn the economy into a more and worse storm then it is already because people would sell the PE for 30 ec+ and the server is dying...why not suggest something that can bring the server back to life? Like Mukii with revamping some instances that is actually a good idea. lol
the thing tho, is that the revamping suggestion has been done multiple times. I get that the coding is extremely difficult so it may take some time, but some form of response for it would be nice. I've personally suggested it, along with 18243123 people, but not a word from Burdette about it (I believe).

And to be honest, the most crucial thing to be done to revamp this server is to balance classes. I'm not asking for dramatic nerfs, but the reasonable ones lol. There's too much quick kills that's happening so I know there's something wrong. BM roar is broken. MS AS should be nerfed a little bit and have their wood damage increased. DB has been nerfed too much, I believe.

Finally, as someone from this timezone, Asian tz TW would DEFINITELY make people flock back lol. The reason a lot of pinoys are in Abyss is bc the timezone suits them. (This suggestion can be ignored bc it's definitely biased and would bring back a lot of toxicity with it, lol. But it can be something they can consider. Maybe alternating weeks of US TW then Asian TW or something. Idk.)
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar