Epic Perfect World

Please make "Perfect Element" tradable

Offline Megadeth

The  server  is dying  and  new players  could  get   decent   r8  if  perfect  elements  were tradable or if  they could  be changed  into damascene ore . at least  we can make a test  for  a couple of months  and see  how it would  be.. i am on epic  since  7 years  and i dont play on other servers  EPW is  the best !!!!!

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
+1 old player leaveing beca no new and new player joyn and leave beca hard to gear up

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
-1 economy would die way faster because everyone who has surplus would sell 20-30 ec each >_> really bad idea no new player has that income or knows how to get that much ec anyway because they are new. Quit using new players as a excuse for you guys personal gain LOL

Offline Aveza

im one from old player and all mychars max gear i just need more pk
but rly after UP cant nuke no one do it beca old player stoped pve and new cant do it normal only Aman/Ranny/Tokiro was doing it and hardfind ppl

Offline Zebulon_

im one from old player and all mychars max gear i just need more pk
but rly after UP cant nuke no one do it beca old player stoped pve and new cant do it normal only Aman/Ranny/Tokiro was doing it and hardfind ppl
I'm a old player too, and you are forgetting that people are greedy af here...whose finna give away a potential goldmine for FREE to help competition? if that was the case I'd have a mdef atk 2 dex 10 DS neck rn. The point of the matter there is too many negatives with making PE tradeable...He made Abba revamped to farm PE easy and you can setup to solo it with just new dragon gear and 3 sins boom hourly PE. By making PE tradeable his revamp of Abba is then time wasted. And also what are people working for if they are jus going to be given gear? why not suggest a instance in the difficulty range of UP/FR that is primarily focused on dropping Dama? it's a alternative to Abba...but yea if PE was tradeable we lowkey wouldn't need half the events we have now...you want pk then get pk it's easy to start pk trash talk someone since they always sensitive xD 

Offline Aveza

I'm a old player too, and you are forgetting that people are greedy af here...whose finna give away a potential goldmine for FREE to help competition? if that was the case I'd have a mdef atk 2 dex 10 DS neck rn. The point of the matter there is too many negatives with making PE tradeable...He made Abba revamped to farm PE easy and you can setup to solo it with just new dragon gear and 3 sins boom hourly PE. By making PE tradeable his revamp of Abba is then time wasted. And also what are people working for if they are jus going to be given gear? why not suggest a instance in the difficulty range of UP/FR that is primarily focused on dropping Dama? it's a alternative to Abba...but yea if PE was tradeable we lowkey wouldn't need half the events we have now...you want pk then get pk it's easy to start pk trash talk someone since they always sensitive xD
GL    

Offline Zebulon_

GL    
lol so you make a new character to act *new* in game? lmfao what do I need GL for? I'm jus saying why tradeable is a bad idea and providing facts...why make a post if you can't handle competition?

Offline Aveza

but tell u thing lets go make UP find team if can that can do it
and FR not enough PE

Offline Zebulon_

but tell u thing lets go make UP find team if can that can do it
and FR not enough PE
No one does UP anymore because of the difficulty...the point is!!!!!!! there are ways for new people to get alot of PE...why there is no new people and lack of PE is because somewhere down the line people forget this is a game and some people don't wanna be trolled like you tried to do to me when they play it and want to have fun and not be talked down.

Offline Aveza

No one does UP anymore because of the difficulty...the point is!!!!!!! there are ways for new people to get alot of PE...why there is no new people and lack of PE is because somewhere down the line people forget this is a game and some people don't wanna be trolled like you tried to do to me when they play it and want to have fun and not be talked down.
U siad it hard to do so this not away
If gm rest ur gear u start witg them again?
Is yea im ok for rest server and strat like them u retaerd only

Offline Leo

• Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
  • Characters: Zenos
  • Faction: Ambition
Well if you share an account with whatever character is your source of element income, it can be transfered through account stash, but (for me) would be useful to convert supply tokens into PEs -  my 2 cents...

Offline Zebulon_

U siad it hard to do so this not away
If gm rest ur gear u start witg them again?
Is yea im ok for rest server and strat like them u retaerd only
I am a retard because you can't get your way??? lmfao you need to grow up alot there young one. Don't get mad that I have gave you legit reasons why PE tradeable is a bad idea >_> grow up there bud. 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
These were made bound to account for a reason.
:)

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Just get an guild does trial's easy fix

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
too many essays, chill out

the idea has already been declined on several occasions, you're simply asking for a busted economy. a GM might as well lock this thread from here.