Epic Perfect World

How to beat mystic as psy?

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
Well, as a sage psy, I managed to get them to low HP and almost kill them, then they insta healed -_-' .... so I just let them kill me. Then I call a sin =D the sin does all the job for me :3 <3

welcome to my world :P if im on nightscream i make sure im with a sin if theres mystics about. but best suggestion i got. if your in an area with a mystic and your afraid to die and theres pk going on. try to group up with them :P was with a mystic other day. 150 R8 psy got killed by a 148 mystic with 140 primal gear. or at least i think the 140 called primal *not demonic*
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Chire

welcome to my world :P if im on nightscream i make sure im with a sin if theres mystics about. but best suggestion i got. if your in an area with a mystic and your afraid to die and theres pk going on. try to group up with them :P was with a mystic other day. 150 R8 psy got killed by a 148 mystic with 140 primal gear. or at least i think the 140 called primal *not demonic*

DUDE LOL this reminds me. I got 2 shotted by my guildie Ashura_ when she was like 149 in nirv gear + wep. I was like WTF GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I managed to tank her + AxelVIII for good 10 minutes O.o somehow... don't ask me how.... xD and they say psy is OP x'D erhmahgerd lemme go laugh my ovaries out x'D
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
i solved problem fighting with mystics easily, joined Axe ♥ Group  >:D
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
All you have to do is just be friends.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Benji

i solved problem fighting with mystics easily, joined Axe ♥ Group  >:D

Gf.