Epic Perfect World

Mystics knockback

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
You really don't respect people... Guess that person was indeed right.

LOOOL

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
Don't talk about rape. People will get offended. Talk about Holocaust cause it doesn't affect them directly.

/facepalm

...you think you funny, huh?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Don't talk about rape. People will get offended. Talk about Holocaust cause it doesn't affect them directly.

God you're ***ing childish now, I left faction cause i explained personal reasons for disproving of "hur dur i rape chu" jokes, and tried to compare them to something and you tried to turn the blame on me go *** yourself, also mittens has the app come through yet

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
LOOOL

person was me hahahhahhahahhaha mittens full jealous i have dragon cape ;>

LaceyPip

God you're ***ing childish now, I left faction cause i explained personal reasons for disproving of "hur dur i rape chu" jokes, and tried to compare them to something and you tried to turn the blame on me go *** yourself, also mittens has the app come through yet

YOU guys YOU guys, be respectful on the forums ......private messages are much better and it doesn't affect the whole EPW community

Come on , be nice

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Locking cuz it toally became a topic that has nothing to do with the topic mentioned.