Epic Perfect World

Custom Music (ingame)

Offline ErgoFoxy

• Muricas's Next Top Foxy
  • If you lick it, it's your's!
  • Characters: Sweet_Foxy & A huge toon army of mains!

Hey Everyone!

This time i explain how you can change the basic soundtrack of the game to a custom soundtrack in Cities, the World and so on! It's rather simple and works for any ambient song of the game! It does not affect the game performance or anything related, so it's not a cheat or anything. Here we go!

How to:
-Open Your game folder and direct to the "music" folder. Usually it's "Epic Perfect World\element\music"
-Find the track you want to replace, for example "city_a1.mp3" for Archosaur.
-Put the song you want into the folder and rename it to, for example, city_a1. Make sure you got a backup of the original song!
-Enjoy!

PS: Try to take something nice because each time you change a city's zone, the song starts again! The melodies are not named after the place they are played at, so you must figure out which is which! How fancy it is to start the game and listen to "I'm a Barbie Girl" while logging in (theme_a) or having TW with a selfmade MP3 mix soundtrack or compilation... This safes you the ressources of the MP3 Player in the background! :D

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
hardbound to what the old PW devs wanted, can't be changed. and if it is changed, you will corrupt a few critical game files (elementclient.exe is one.)
:)

Offline unplayable

thats not true. it works without flaw this way. follow the guide and if you cant follow guides, dont do it.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
I have 12hr remixes on epw folder xddd
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am