Epic Perfect World

Wizard genie

Offline Laufey

• Faction: EliteRO
Can anyone please tell me what genie is good for wizards in pk, what stats,gear and skills it should have?

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Dex and Genie Spark GG and now your done

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Laufey

• Faction: EliteRO
what about gear?

Offline jordanezpro

• Ohaider :3
Full dex as build and for the skills, hm, I'd say.. Absolute domain, spark, expel, belief, holy path, frenzy(enrage), fortify and extreme poison.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
U just need like 6 fire skills or w/e undine strike full dex and genie spark and u own half server.

rainlu

yeah but i still don't get the skill descriptions which say all the fire skills inflict base magic damage not fire + some additional fire damage...that got me dissapointed also...i think the makers somehow forgot to fix this and wiz is op.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
yeah but i still don't get the skill descriptions which say all the fire skills inflict base magic damage not fire + some additional fire damage...that got me dissapointed also...i think the makers somehow forgot to fix this and wiz is op.

Could be PWI's original "Google Translate" style mess up, nothing new there.

Offline RangerEpic

• Beginner
Spark skill on Genie is a horrible idea does absolutely nothing. Don't do it! I be.. er demand you do not get it! D;

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
It really depends on how you want to play. You can by all means do a full dex genie and run around using the undine strike + spark + fire skills combo. Me personally I like to be a little diverse, I use a 3.0 regen genie with my dex in the 80's and 60 vit with skills like holy path, AD, extreme poison, spark, expel, faith and such. It's better and more exciting in my opinion than trying to kill people in 2- 3 hits with a fire combo. It's like a stealth sparking sin with IG and Occult Ice...

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer