Epic Perfect World

Don’t waste factions/players effort to keep the server alive

Offline Retiredead

• Characters: Retired
  • Faction: none
A lot of people here don’t understand that server life depends on activity of people. Mostly by Faction leads. But players alone can’t keep it alive even with gms if burdette doesn’t help the players. Yes former patches we’re big. It made the server alive. AxG, Nostalgia, Akatsuki and even Insane came to be very alive and made players to choose faction and join. Now even the big factions got disbanded like Axg because got bored waiting for patch. Vicious appeared and have very great potential to be a biggest faction with help of old players from savagery but look what happened, they got tired of waiting for the patch or update. Now vicious gone. Now server have only 2 big factions, Panda and Nostalgia. Will burdette wait for another disbanding of fac before he do action?. Now all those potential returnee got pulled by other servers again (alamat,notorious,savagery and xpen). Just don’t let people waiting for something you can give. It’s easy to say “Patch will be delayed because i’m working on something big”.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
What is it you're hoping from a new patch?

I see lots of people thirsty for a new patch, but aside from more rewarding PvE (Which burd has gone on record to be very against.)

What is there to even ask for at this point?

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Nostalgia the best❤️
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
I agree with this guy. 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
lol who wanna join to faction in 2k19 if actaually all guilds crap

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Iam agree with u dw Avengers here :)

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
vicious is gone??? :tiger-16:

Offline ANUSWRECKER

• Old Player
  • Alamat / Prominent

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
new patch is this month i think

Offline Retiredead

What is it you're hoping from a new patch?

I see lots of people thirsty for a new patch, but aside from more rewarding PvE (Which burd has gone on record to be very against.)

What is there to even ask for at this point?
Ez. Fix bugs like nw, flight and etc. Faction titles, Custom titles. Custom weapons. Nerf or boost of some classes and too many to mention. So stop sucking their dck so hard LMAO

Offline Retiredead

vicious is gone??? :tiger-16:
Yes but came back to life again so nostalgia will surely get rekt if they don’t find good ally or support from void players (like xpen who rage quit lmfaoo)

Offline Retiredead

lol who wanna join to faction in 2k19 if actaually all guilds crap
Everyone but you lmao cause all factions don’t want you that’s why you say it’s crap lol (tho 80% of faction is allying vs the other 20%)

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Everyone but you lmao cause all factions don’t want you that’s why you say it’s crap lol (tho 80% of faction is allying vs the other 20%)
U think I wants join any faction all talented pk.factions gone btw

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Ez. Fix bugs like nw, flight and etc. Faction titles, Custom titles. Custom weapons. Nerf or boost of some classes and too many to mention. So stop sucking their dck so hard LMAO
I literally take jabs at burdette in my post, not sure where I'm dick sucking?

Just think if you're going to beg for something, when I ask what it is you're begging for, you should actually have an answer.  You should have something in mind that we're missing that's causing you to ask for it so impertinently. 

I suggest to the Dev's now, instead of releasing a large patches, like with all that fashion we just had, spread it out into 4/5 patches instead. Give us that same large amount of content, but drip feed it in over time, Keeps the forums quiet.