Epic Perfect World

Frags & Shards

Offline jacritchlow

• Dark Star
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfrwseWQewA
  • Characters: Preece, Chelenna
  • Faction: Shirewood
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but it would be nice to have other options to obtain frags & shards without having to live in FR.

The couple times I've been in FR, it was lets say, less than pleasant, with members in squad obviously stressed from having to run this instance multiple times, they didn't hesitate to let me know they weren't real happy about me running with them. Very rude and unwelcoming. To say the least, the experience has really turned me against squading in this server with such behavior, I come here to relax and have fun, not to deal with people that apparently have little social graces, and instead of being welcoming, and showing a new player, (well, new to that instance. I came over from PWI, and they don't have that instance there), the ropes, they acted like I walked into an exclusive club that I wasn't supposed to be in.  :rolleyes:

I enjoy NW. I look forward to it every week. It's the highlight of my EPW time. I work fulltime, and have other adult obligations, so I can't live in the game for hours everyday to farm these things. It'd be great if there were other means to obtain these things. And no, I'm not paying the exuberant prices see these being sold for in WC. That's crazy. On the other hand though, I wouldn't be against putting down real money, (donate), if Epic Points could get these items, either.  ;)

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
+1 on other options for shards (that's soloable. Difficulty can be upped as well tbh, so long as it's not squad-requiring)

Or (like other members of the community are saying) other instances can be revamped into something more difficult but fun. PvE can be fun sometimes if it's not as repetitive as it is now. (Before any PK-whores argue with me, here's my response: if you don't wanna PvE, then dont fuc king do it.)
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
Also, while this is a way to make shards easier, I'm not saying you can finish it in one day. All I'm asking is for other options that's more viable in a server that's as toxic as this one. You can make other (soloable) instances that will have similar-ish difficulty with FR with an equally commensurate fragment rewards.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
You get frags as event reward, goodluck!

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
The time when u make your shards is give u enjoy to farm

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
The time when u make your shards is give u enjoy to farm
You clearly don't understand what he means🤣

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
+1 cos im a lazy ass

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
from GM Hosted events, you get a nice little bundle of fragments, but thats the only other way at this moment. A lot of people are demanding fragments from HB and CTF so maybe in future that'll be another way

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
from GM Hosted events, you get a nice little bundle of fragments, but thats the only other way at this moment. A lot of people are demanding fragments from HB and CTF so maybe in future that'll be another way
I actually like the CTF/HB thing as well, just make sure it's minimal reward (like 5 frags lol). It's nowhere near FR in terms of effort and difficulty. These two automated events are places I go to when I want to be brainless and spam ppl with random skills 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I actually like the CTF/HB thing as well, just make sure it's minimal reward (like 5 frags lol). It's nowhere near FR in terms of effort and difficulty. These two automated events are places I go to when I want to be brainless and spam ppl with random skills
its the two most active events as well that even PVErs turn up to as well, so would be nice yeah

Offline Waqar2

you can actually farm aba or other instances sell mats and buy fragments instead of running FR for few main reason.

1. Its 10mins per run.
2. You can farm 4 shards in 4~5 hours.
3. It doesn't require you to squad with other players, you can squad with your alts.

Lemme know if u need any help in learning how to do that. Pm me in game on Sparkii/iRektU

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
+1  smart

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
you can actually farm aba or other instances sell mats and buy fragments instead of running FR for few main reason.

1. Its 10mins per run.
2. You can farm 4 shards in 4~5 hours.
3. It doesn't require you to squad with other players, you can squad with your alts.

Lemme know if u need any help in learning how to do that. Pm me in game on Sparkii/iRektU
New player but get rich in few days smart