Epic Perfect World

ENBSeries for EPW

Offline alphatwo

• I have a lifetime’s worth of technical expertise. I wasn’t born you see my mother simply chose the ‘eject child’ option from the special menu.
So i decided to share this with everyone. I found an ENB that runs well for pwi to make the graphics look better than they already do to add a bit more realism

so what is an ENB?
ENBSeries (ENB) is a post-processor modification (mod) created and maintained by Boris Voronstov. What this means is that ENBSeries adds digital enhancements to games purely by modifying the video output after (or 'post') the decoding process of game assets into the initial graphical result. Initial post-processing is done by the game's shader program(s), and ENBSeries builds upon this initial post-processing using more advanced techniques that the game's shader engine is either incapable of or simply doesn't implement itself. This is accomplished by using a custom API in the form of a dynamic link library (DLL) to the game shader engine.

this is without the ENB on

this is with the ENB effects

to install this ENB is simple
1.  Download the ENB file to your computer
2. Open your ENB file with your favorite archive opener of your choice
3. Locate your element folder in your EPW folder
4.  Drag the enbseries.ini and d3d8.dll from your ENB file to your element folder
5. restart the game client

Should you have done it right when you open your game green text will appear in the top left of your screen saying
ENBSeries v1.000 Bola: Perfect World
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2019, 02:40 am by alphatwo

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
will this brick my client whenever there is a patch?
:)

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
only by my eyes, it only seems like the gamma is different from before and after xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline alphatwo

• I have a lifetime’s worth of technical expertise. I wasn’t born you see my mother simply chose the ‘eject child’ option from the special menu.
will this brick my client whenever there is a patch?
no i dont think it will

Offline alphatwo

only by my eyes, it only seems like the gamma is different from before and after xD
and i think the gamma slider is deactivated now i think

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
this black screens the game client, effectively rendering it unusable. (conflicts with d3dx9.dll)
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2019, 02:40 pm by Rikku

Offline alphatwo

this black screens the game client, effectively rendering it unusable. (conflicts with d3dx9.dll)
seems to run fine with the client to me havent noticed any really conflicts or changes that make d3dx9 go crazy

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
seems to run fine with the client to me havent noticed any really conflicts or changes that make d3dx9 go crazy
figured it out. Steam conflicts. and no, I refuse to play my games without Steam's fps monitor.

Offline alphatwo

didnt know epw used steam unless your talking about the official pwi