Epic Perfect World

Old HA Dragon only gives .05int when I have 3 pieces equipped

Good morning,

I'm in a pickle on my WR where I lose interval if I unequip any of my current three old dragon pieces. I've taken screenshots showing my character sheet with the various pieces equipped.

Nothing uneqipped:
http://prntscr.com/onjh20
Top unequipped:
http://prntscr.com/onjir5
Legs unequipped:
http://prntscr.com/onjiyl
Helm unequipped:
http://prntscr.com/onjj5l

My base aps with fists on goes down to 2.86 from 3.33 if I remove any of the three, but the complect tooltip says I should only need two.

edit: character name Skinnard
Arduous

Offline FatalScythe

Set bonuses (dragon armor)

Heavy Armor:
(2) +1% magic damage reduction per item
(3) -0.1 interval per hit
(4) +20 attack levels
(5) +15 defense levels

Last Edit: Aug 03, 2017, 09:28 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓, Reason: changed bonuses per patches

Full patch notes:

Heavy Dragon armor rework:
* 2 parts of heavy armor give -0.1 int (bonus doesn't stack with light armor anymore)
* Each part of HA give additional 1% magic damage reduction
* Full overview can be found here
It was changed to -0.1, and then changed to require 3 pieces. if you remove another piece of the armor it'll remove another -0.05. I dunno why it is set so you still get the -0.05 with 2, and then another -0.05 with 3, but that's how it works. 
The info was just never changed.

Offline XApprehensionX

• Characters: XApprensionX/XUnprehensionX
  • Faction: Passion
Simple fix craft the new HA gear -_- new dragon set comes with x3 int wrist already anyway -_- like jeezus these port get more and more lazy -_- cmon people it's all there...you just gotta look for it -_-

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
let me guess, you're mixing HA & LA aren't you?

you shouldn't be doing that since you don't get the bonus from both sets; only one or the other.
:)

Offline XApprehensionX

you shouldn't be doing that since you don't get the bonus from both sets; only one or the other.
No you still get the interval, but The New HA is 10x better then Old HA hand's down. 
That appears to be the issue, Fatalscythe. The tooltip info is incorrect despite it being patched to swap the two bonuses previously.

No, I was mixing old Dragon and new Dragon and hoping to wear majority new dragon for the bonuses.

Simple fix craft the new HA gear -_- new dragon set comes with x3 int wrist already anyway -_- like jeezus these port get more and more lazy -_- cmon people it's all there...you just gotta look for it -_-
I mix the two to maximize interval, and I was hoping to use three pieces of new Dragon for the def lvl bonus. You should change your name to XAssumptionX.

Arduous

Offline XApprehensionX

That appears to be the issue, Fatalscythe. The tooltip info is incorrect despite it being patched to swap the two bonuses previously.
No, I was mixing old Dragon and new Dragon and hoping to wear majority new dragon for the bonuses.
I mix the two to maximize interval, and I was hoping to use three pieces of new Dragon for the def lvl bonus. You should change your name to XAssumptionX.
You mad cause bad? reroll from BM you disgrace the class LOL it's braindead easy to gear...use new dragon ha or don't play bm go r8rr with def set and ct set and call it a day...it's literally that easy the answer is given to you and yet you still wanna QQ, change ya name to QQmoreLowIQ

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
You mad cause bad? reroll from BM you disgrace the class LOL it's braindead easy to gear...use new dragon ha or don't play bm go r8rr with def set and ct set and call it a day...it's literally that easy the answer is given to you and yet you still wanna QQ, change ya name to QQmoreLowIQ
Xdddddd

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 :rolleyes: Who uses dragon gear anymore I mean what.
Old Player might come back soon.
Is this a support forum or a forum for salty players to make false assumptions and comments unrelated to the topic?
Arduous

Offline Domiss

• Characters: Domisss
  • Faction: HausStark
:rolleyes: Who uses dragon gear anymore I mean what.
lol? Actually EP's for +phys dmg reduction/ WR's for APS / Most Sins for APS.

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
Is this a support forum or a forum for salty players to make false assumptions and comments unrelated to the topic?
How is he making fake assumptions? He gave you the answer to fix your problem yet you are keeping it going, your problem or the reason for the post is old ha dragon only giving you .05 int when you have 3 pieces equipped right? so he told you to use the new dragon ha to solve your complaint. How is he assuming anything? I mean I'd troll you too if I'm giving you the answer and you still don't seem to understand. His comments are related to the topic it's about gear and he has once again provided you with the answers you are just not looking to fix the problem yourself.