Epic Perfect World

Pets summon speed.

Offline Cashews

So I have had this in mind for the longest time.
I think that the pet summon time should be reduced as it has been unnecessarily long and annoying to do so.

So obviously the downside to this is WF, spamming pet summon to reset skill CD.
I suggest that all pets share a cooldown on its skills.

I also think balance wise, It wouldn't really affect it much, as Mystics doesn't even have to revive pets.
And with the faster summon w/shared cooldown, the only + at this point is WF reviving pets much faster.

Also, I think it would be really convenient to summon mounts fast.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
No. Pets are obnoxiously hard to kill already.

Add instant summon and what's the apoint. 

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
I think that the pet summon time should be reduced as it has been unnecessarily long and annoying to do so.

I also think balance wise, It wouldn't really affect it much, as Mystics doesn't even have to revive pets.
And with the faster summon w/shared cooldown, the only + at this point is WF reviving pets much faster.

R u qq about class can ez kill any class ask vannnd for some tibs

Offline Multislasher

• Old player
  • Retired on 11/10/2019

lmao if so u can change pets fastly like mysts,mystic pets are 1 shotted ones,but venos arent.shared cd only works with same skills what about other skills??

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
dont think she means instant spawn just like mystics, defeats the purpose of the spawn time. reducing the time by like 2 seconds seems viable but not instant.

Offline Cashews

dont think she means instant spawn just like mystics, defeats the purpose of the spawn time. reducing the time by like 2 seconds seems viable but not instant.
Yeah, that's it basically. Won't be gamebreaking, just a minor fix. + the shared cooldown is a mini-nerf already.

Add instant summon and what's the apoint.
The main issue I have here is with stormbringers, eps, mystics. The whole point of this is, it takes me 6s to summon a pet. A full immune or bewitch. Don't you think that's a little too steep? Imagine Reviving > Summoning for 6s> Healing. I'm not saying making it insta, make it quicker.

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
and pets are obnoxiously hard to work on, rolling a good set of stats on each pet and finding the right set of skills for each pet for every situation. more effort goes in than you know, just for the pets to end up not being used because the spawn time is too long and youre more than likely to constantly get cc'd trying to spawn it again unless you bewitch your opponent or use immunes.
the suggestion is good. we aren't asking for Mystic level summoning because then people would QQ and demand veno pets to be 1shot as well which doesn't make the 2 classes unique. just a reduction in the spawn time is all Evergreen wants gg

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
+1.        

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
there are advantages and disadvantages to this one. Maybe if you hit a good balance of time where it's not too long, but not too short either, then you're golden. It's absurdly hard to roll good stats on em anyways. Maybe around 4-4.5 seconds. Just so Bewitch doesn't run out immediately. You also need to heal the pet anyways if it's just after reviving (which is why MS doesnt have this bc their pets are one-shottable).

Skill reset, I doubt venos can abuse pet summons if it's four seconds. Even if reduced, it's still a long time and can be crucial in 1v1s, or even PK (you cant just stand there for four seconds). 
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Thanks for this cool topic, rather than make a separate thread, and since it is relevant to the topic at hand.

Allow me to make a very similar balance change suggestion as this topic in this thread.

Double Mages Walk Speed:

While certain classes like Venomancer and Barb get to run around like poorly written sonic the hedgehog fan fictions, and other classes like assassin can not only zoom around at the speed of sound, but TELEPORT to you like Kakashi-Sensei-Sama-Kun himself, like some sort of weeaboo ninjas.

Mages are left puttering around at a measly 5.9 base M/S! Poppycock!

By the time we miserable Mages catch up to a vivacious Venomancer who has ran away to summon her pet, she's already summoned 10 of them, defeated the fire nation AND finished her morning Sudoku.

Much like the topic of this thread, I believe it is completely reasonable, NAY, dare I say balanced.
To demand a double increase in Mage move speed.

It's just a minor fix, plus the uncontrollable werefox speed will serve as a nerf in and of itself.
As we feeble mages won't know what to do with all of our newfound Fast and the Furious Vin Diesel nitro speed.
It is highly likely that instead, we will all die in various tragic high speed accidents  Only to re-roll as StormBringers.

Thank you for your kind consideration, and I humbly beseech you to treat this post with as much sincerity and seriousness as you do the original topic at hand.

As they are both equally reasonable suggestions.
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2019, 11:41 pm by Panda, Reason: Big Ballar Dollar Bills Ya\'ll

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
:police: Remove pets
Bump cuz pets are gr8

Last Edit: Aug 02, 2019, 12:48 am by ✨ ɱȋå ✨
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Bump cuz pets are gr8
girl i agree

Offline Cashews

there are advantages and disadvantages to this one. Maybe if you hit a good balance of time where it's not too long, but not too short either, then you're golden. It's absurdly hard to roll good stats on em anyways. Maybe around 4-4.5 seconds. Just so Bewitch doesn't run out immediately. You also need to heal the pet anyways if it's just after reviving (which is why MS doesnt have this bc their pets are one-shottable).

Skill reset, I doubt venos can abuse pet summons if it's four seconds. Even if reduced, it's still a long time and can be crucial in 1v1s, or even PK (you cant just stand there for four seconds).

I totally agree on this. 
Another thought was also having some new pet skills, as for years nothing new has been added. 
As someone who mains wf and rarely plays other classes, though given the complexity of the class, it often gets boring.
Fixed pet stats would be a good idea as well ;))