Epic Perfect World

New Class Question +

I was wondering if EpicPW was going to be adding the two new classes that are now on Perfect World International (Arc Perfect World) ? Also what NPC do we go to open our skill books?

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Also what NPC do we go to open our skill books?
Buy books from boutique then press R to learn them

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
I wish also try new somthing but oready noob players QQ about db and sb after them oready nerf xD

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
the real question is when 1.5.6 ... there is so many new things and skills that u can manage .-.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I was wondering if EpicPW was going to be adding the two new classes that are now on Perfect World International (Arc Perfect World) ? Also what NPC do we go to open our skill books?
Usually it be like 2-3 years after a patch release before we see any leaks from the real server to get any of the new content.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
the real question is when 1.5.6 ... there is so many new things and skills that u can manage .-.
I agree with u

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Never😂😂😂 2077..  or idk, but nice suggestion.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 ??? Probably in like 2022 and once they do come incoming Russian spam account creation again just like when DB / SB came.
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline Renko

Don't care abt new class lel, just bring more news skills and more stuff and daily pve

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
Don't care abt new class lel, just bring more news skills and more stuff and daily pve
+1.        

Offline Queer

Clientsided files are easy to obtain for this, obtainable at this moment. Server sided files have already been leaked to a russian server and they have the new classes implemented already. If Epic is able to remain alive for 2 more years it should obtain them.