Epic Perfect World

Bugs regarding flight speeds.

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader
There's a lot of bugs regarding flights and how they work in the latest versions. One of them being the accelerate action being useless. I suppose the flight is always on accelerate, even when you don't want it to be but even so, the speed is false. Mounts move at 15m/s, flights on max speed (accelerate) move at 13m/s, mounts are faster than flights. We all know that. Right???
WRONG.  If we put a 15m/s mount next to a 13m/s flight and run in a straight line we notice that the flight moves faster than the mount. What kind of broken logic is this? So yeah, that's the bug. FLIGHTS ARE FASTER THAN MOUNTS.

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
labels have always been unedited even when updates are done on a specific item i.e. skill/mount/flight etc

speedstart has been added, so i think flights will always be on accelerate (therefore, the accelerate button will be useless)

regarding flights and mounts, i reckon that the speed has been edited, but burdette didn't bother changing the descriptions (probably)
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
In my opinion speed start was a mistake to be implemented.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1

Offline Panda

• Game Master
  • Bear Noises
The speed listed on flights is +13, not just 13. This means they go 13m/s faster than the base flight speed (5m/s, which can be seen by using a winged elf with the starting wings and no points in flight mastery).

So 5+13 would give you 18, which is faster than a ground mount, yes.

Rules  |  Guides  |  Helpdesk  |  User Panel  |  Common Issues

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
fly speed is capped to 13 regardless of class, and flight bonus from the winged elves doesn't do anythin. :)
:)

Offline Panda

• Game Master
  • Bear Noises
fly speed is capped to 13 regardless of class, and flight bonus from the winged elves doesn't do anythin. :)
You seem to have misunderstood my post. Flight speed is capped at +13m/s, not just 13m/s. Every class/race has a base flight speed of 5m/s, so the +13 is added to that.

I wasn't implying the winged elf flight mastery is what allows people to go above 13m/s, and I apologize if it came off that way. The Flight mastery bonus only applies to the "Wings of Winged Elves" that they start with, no other wings.

Rules  |  Guides  |  Helpdesk  |  User Panel  |  Common Issues

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
In my opinion speed start was a mistake to be implemented.
I think the rationale was that since there's a HUGE amount of people using it anyway thru third-party hacks, Burdette just added it for everyone else.
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
jaan added speedstart so panda can stop banning me ;c

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I wasn't implying the winged elf flight mastery is what allows people to go above 13m/s, and I apologize if it came off that way. The Flight mastery bonus only applies to the "Wings of Winged Elves" that they start with, no other wings.
unfortunately 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex