Epic Perfect World

Goshiki's quest is gone?

Offline Kono Dio Da

Hi everyone
I've been away from this server for too long, and I noticed that several things have changed, for example, I didn't knew that it was possible to level up to 150 with an item.
But that's not the point here.
Well, I tried to do the Goshiki's quest (Strange Statue) to farm epic coins, like I used to do years ago, but I couldn't find the mission. I tried to go to my elder (I'm a duskblade) and the Dreamport Elder too, but it didn't show up. I tried getting some reputation by buying WOBs in boutique, but it still doesn't work, and every guide I look says that it appears automatically and others says that I need to see any of these elders. Did the Strange Statue quest gone?

Offline Rimimi

• Dreamer
  • Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Characters: Rimimi
  • Faction: Arcana
The quest is still there. Did you try looking at your quest list? It should be a pink quest. There is also the scroll in the inventory to teleport to dreamweaver.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
if iam right u have to grab it from your class elder

Offline Kono Dio Da

The quest is still there. Did you try looking at your quest list? It should be a pink quest. There is also the scroll in the inventory to teleport to dreamweaver.
I checked many times.
The pink missions in my quest list is only the primal ones. I tried to chat with my elder and even with the Tide elder, they had nothing for me.
Actually, the Tide has a grey quest from the Goshiki's one, but I need to accomplish the missions that comes first, the problem is that I can't begin them.

Offline Kono Dio Da

if iam right u have to grab it from your class elder
When I did this mission with my other characters (long time ago), I've started that way.
Now, with my Nightshade Duskblade, it doesn't work I tried to see my elder and even the Tide elder, that got a grey mission that is part of the Goshiki's quest, but I can't accomplish it without doing the other parts first.

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi, 
Not sure if this is the problem for you now; or if it's required for Goshiki now; but U might wanna check this guide out ( https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=58759.0 )   & make sure U have all of these requirements. This came about a while ago; around the time when we got the insta level to 150.

Good Luck :)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Kono Dio Da

Hi,
Not sure if this is the problem for you now; or if it's required for Goshiki now; but U might wanna check this guide out ( https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=58759.0 )   & make sure U have all of these requirements. This came about a while ago; around the time when we got the insta level to 150.

Good Luck :)
Thank You! ;D