Epic Perfect World

Duskblade

Offline Micro

• Characters: [MicroBlade DB] [MicroVitiate Psy]
  • Faction: Nostalgia
can i hit 5aps with db if i somehow managed 4x int sleeves, 3x int top and 2x int weap ? or is 4aps the cap ? 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
got brain-damage from imagining that

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
can i hit 5aps with db if i somehow managed 4x int sleeves, 3x int top and 2x int weap ? or is 4aps the cap ?
you can hit 5.00 aps using 3x int wrist dragon top, 1x int weapon with extreme fury and reaper form, 4x wrist and 2x top is also enough to get 5.00 

Offline Micro

I wanna be 5aps in full r8 for the attack levels and without genie so that i can use genie for debuffs and such, im just wondering if its possible cause i was told db is capped at 4aps

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
I wanna be 5aps in full r8 for the attack levels and without genie so that i can use genie for debuffs and such, im just wondering if its possible cause i was told db is capped at 4aps
Try to ask Frank in game
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Micro

he kos me cause someone in Nost killed him so he's attacking me calling me dog and sperm in dm every day now.. a week ago he was friendly as can be but apparently being a db with rolls he wants is a big mistake :/ no madder how hard ive worked on this toon ... even tryed to talk to him about it, asked if i wanted advice and said need to just stay in my place .. so yeah .. i dont think so ... 

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
every toon has the max cap of 5 aps.

Duskblade can be the same.

demon or sage?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
he kos me cause someone in Nost killed him so he's attacking me calling me dog and sperm in dm every day now.. a week ago he was friendly as can be but apparently being a db with rolls he wants is a big mistake :/ no madder how hard ive worked on this toon ... even tryed to talk to him about it, asked if i wanted advice and said need to just stay in my place .. so yeah .. i dont think so ...
This frank epw mistake always dirty pm after wipe I collected a lot ss to bb.him.from.game.😉

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Frank can be an asshole sometimes.. Just don't mind him..
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
no db cap is 5.00, i main db, use 4x int wrist, 2x int chest and 1x int weapon with extreme fury + reaper and u will get 5.00 ez

Offline Renko

Loool every db players get their ego with this sht class, make a barb or a ep and let them enjoy vs their own class 

Offline Micro

Meh im new to epic and PVP but ive played pwi since 2007, im loving db its alot of fun :p im just making sure i havent wasted 2k+ pe on something that isnt possible, ty :) 

Offline Multislasher

• Old player
  • Retired on 11/10/2019
Meh im new to epic and PVP but ive played pwi since 2007, im loving db its alot of fun :p im just making sure i havent wasted 2k+ pe on something that isnt possible, ty :)
lol dont waste pe for a dead class lmao,try another class,even if you have full aps or dph you cant do your combos as it was used to be..waste pe and cry in forums for burdette 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
just remove your weapon, easy 5aps.
:)