Epic Perfect World

A suggestion about PK

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I like this idea. Pk is so dull here, yeah we have events and ect but who wants to sit around and wait for a gm hosted event or tw's on just the weekends? I dont get to play all day like some do, how they manage to sit on a comp and play all day idk. I have a job, wife, daughter, friends. But when I do get on I would like to be able to find pk.

Now I know this idea wont bring pk back from the dead but making Tellus like NS should be new and interesting to those of us tired of seeing empty pk spots. The space is not being used so I dont see any good reason NOT to do this.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I vote for them disappearing completely, gone for good, never to return, all except for Archo, blue name aswell. I also know this will never happen :(

Offline Benji

i was the first one to propose tellus PK like a week ago

Yes you did.  ^-^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I vote for them disappearing completely, gone for good, never to return, all except for Archo, blue name aswell. I also know this will never happen :(
Partly because this isn't a PvP server, they could maybe make a PvP server out of one of the Epica's but then again, that would take some work and also time with moving stuff around. I wouldn't think they would do that either cause of all the event's and such they do already. They are also working on a lot of stuff for the server as well, wouldn't want to add a lot more in with what already has to be done. But never know if something a like can be done. I myself wouldn't mind to see something like this happen, I remember playing a different server with mostly PvP areas in it, and yes, it's different on any server. But it'd be nice to have something a little like that here as well. ^^
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:50 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Bad idea. Taking away blue name forever means the server becomes just like Lost City, you will see high levels farming a red name from newbies. The server is fine as a PvE server, people have the choice to go white name. If they do, they can't QQ when they get PKed because you don't have to go white named if you don't want to. As for taking away all sz except for Archo, that is a bad idea as well. If Archo is the only sz people trying to afk off a red name will flood it and make it even more laggy than it already is. Besides, everyone should be able to afk off a red name without having to be actively watching their screen in case they get PKed.
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:28 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.