Epic Perfect World

A suggestion about PK

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
^THIS!

NW, reduced the cost of raps and cannies on pwi...and let's just say everything went down the proverbial drain after that..
Reason why I RQ :normal-43:

NW is not really what this thread is about, it's about pk outside of NW.

Offline Benji

I guess i should explaim Tellus idea bit more.
Doing what jam said, well, why i think it wont happen? Simply cause of 2 reasons.
1 - thats is free EC for blue names,all over the map? Man..
2 - to make everything force pk? That also wont happen as stated by GMs in few other posts.

So,why Tellus? Its a city,what makes it interesting. Put crystals (and souls?) to spice the place and make it more interesting.
What could happen? Big facs would move there to own the place. You will be able to find a pk there probably always.
And what that brings? Other pk spots would get less spammed by 10 ppl squads, and you get more of the 'normal' pk.

Now anyway,that is just the idea.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
1 - thats is free EC for blue names,all over the map? Man..
2 - to make everything force pk? That also wont happen as stated by GMs in few other posts.

Exactly my previous point

So,why Tellus? Its a city,what makes it interesting. Put crystals (and souls?) to spice the place and make it more interesting.
What could happen? Big facs would move there to own the place. You will be able to find a pk there probably always.
And what that brings? Other pk spots would get less spammed by 10 ppl squads, and you get more of the 'normal' pk.

Now anyway,that is just the idea.

Sounds good, Tellus is like 1 big arena as it is, however it wont stop ganking but then, nothing really can. ~It's the mechanic of the game

Offline firestorm01

If you dont like PK stay blue named lmao  >:D  >:D Only time my toon ever goes white is if i'm on cleric and have to heal a bunch of gv fools in my squad   :P :D

Offline Benji

If you dont like PK stay blue named lmao  >:D  >:D Only time my toon ever goes white is if i'm on cleric and have to heal a bunch of gv fools in my squad   :P :D

What that has to do with anything that is said here?

Offline Illusive

• Bite me, bitch!
First of all, I'm not sure if it's just me or some people just never notice it but even if I go blue name just to farm EC from crystals I will still get killed so basically it just makes no sense if I were to go blue name and people still kill me if that was the signal of not wanting to PK. I'm just saying, so please no flaming in this. I do think what Jam proposed is pretty interesting but I think Basilisk's suggestion is interesting too, since Tellus is pretty underrated (nobody goes there to PK :(), so I think spicing it up would make it even more awesome.
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:31 pm by Illusive

IlIusive - R8 Demon Wizard
Efiria - R8 Sage Venomancer

Offline Benji

First of all, I'm not sure if it's just me or some people just never notice it but even if I go blue name just to farm EC from crystals I will still get killed so basically it just makes no sense if I were to go blue name and people still kill me if that was the signal of not wanting to PK. I'm just saying, so please no flaming in this. I do think what Jam proposed is pretty interesting but I think Jolhan's suggestion is interesting too, since Tellus is pretty underrated (nobody goes there to PK :(), so I think spicing it up would make it even more awesome.

Imma go QQ nao.

Offline Illusive

• Bite me, bitch!
Imma go QQ nao.

Don't be. I give you cookies, and I'm sorry I gave credit to the wrong suggester. I like your suggestion.

Offline Benji

Don't be. I give you cookies, and I'm sorry I gave credit to the wrong suggester. I like your suggestion.
Oh, cookies
Tyty

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
If you going to make any city a pk-enabled area, might as well make that 1k and move forges somewhere else.
Any oldschool player knows best mass pk was in 1k. go ham

Jk, eas hiding inside the walls were annoying :(

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
How about removing all the sz besides Archo (while also leaving some small radius of sz to pk avoid spawn killing, etc) but also letting the PVE players keep the blue name option? Would at least give more variety to the pk in my opinion.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
^THIS!

NW, reduced the cost of raps and cannies on pwi...and let's just say everything went down the proverbial drain after that..
Reason why I RQ :normal-43:

The server went to shit because NW gave them everything
The rewards shouldnt be pure EC
it should be REWARDING
rare fash, flight tokens, elixers, etc etc. maybe even the only way to make IG outside of owning territory?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

i was the first one to propose tellus PK like a week ago

Offline Illusive

• Bite me, bitch!
i was the first one to propose tellus PK like a week ago

Okay big bag of homemade cookies for you <3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.