Epic Perfect World

Soulforce balance

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I don't think i follow. I was under the belief that they removed refine for spheres, but boosted their damage so it was equal to +12 damage without having the soulforce boost. If they leave it as so and they get +12 then it will be equal to +24 no?

NO !!!

hehe

~~~~~

Jk.

Present numbers are same as +12 should be.
They can stay unchanged all the way,
or spheres can start from lower and get here at +12.

(For example, R8 armor has same stats refined or not.)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Need to recraft those old Soulspheres to "Refine able" versions which will also tone down their Magic Attack to normal level, simple fix.

rainlu

they are also the most vulnerable when on the offence, with the lowest p.def and the lowered def. level.

Hence why the silence helps somewhat, although thanks to genies, pots and whatnot silence becomes quite irrelevant if the opponent knows what he/she is doing.

Not saying psychics are at a disadvantage or anything.. it's just the way it is, diff. classes have their own strengths and weaknesses. That's what makes them unique and distinctively a separate class. At the end of the day, it's all the same and balanced..

Except the suggested matter, of soulforce. Kinda unfair if all other classes have a higher chance to proc. their morai skill on Psys than all the other classes...  This will be a bigger issue after SoW patch i believe, when certain skills on most classes get a boost based off of soulforce, (from what i've heard/read, so don't quote me on that).

they can fix that with herbs and using phy def rings  and accesory  (psies dont need -chan (if u need it situationally insta switch it)
psies are op u just have to stay calm and piss of opponent and don't attack 2 much (when you know you'll be wiped out for example survivability herb cd)and while cd's are on switch back to Wv and that's it.
Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 11:55 am by rainlu

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
they can fix that with herbs and using phy def rings  and accesory  (psies dont need -chan (if u need it situationally insta switch it)
psies are op u just have to stay calm and piss of opponent and don't attack 2 much (when you know you'll be wiped out for example survivability herb cd)and while cd's are on switch back to Wv and that's it.

really? tell me more.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

rainlu

really? tell me more.

lol take it easy, i didn't say you don't know it ...
im just saying that every class is op ...if you get my point.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Okay so I have looked into it and (although it's still not tested), Psychics will be able to refine their weapons (after recraft) to gain soulforce equal to soulforce of other classes. And MAYBE they will be able to learn their sage/demon soul skills - this still needs to be considered.. The chance of procing SoS will be lowered though (and this will be basically the only nerf they would have, unless we consider making SoS a self buff only a nerf too (I'd rather call it common sense)).

You should nerf both Silence and Stunning. When psys get their refinement back and even the sage/demon spells the SoStunning will rape shit out of everyone. Sage SoStunning with 75k SF -> 19 Sec stun, GG
So yeah either way Stunning has to be changed as well then because it will still stun for 16 secs as not sage spell.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Oh, and so everyone knows, in PVP, the stun isnt 20 seconds long, i personally only counted a max of 14ish, + theres always genie for that.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

rainlu

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Soul of Stunning is OP as is. Spammable, near-instant, no chi cost & longest stun in the game already. WIth sage/demon & increased SF it would be even more retarded.  IMO soul of silence could use a decrease as well... even arcanes can't damage a psy without using genie antiseal.... Unless you're a mystic ofc.

Offline Kizza

whats the point in adding soulforce to psychics when most skills take soulforce? all you gonna do is make it equal soulforce to other classes then we gonna be op even more then your nerf us because are soulforce skills will do alot more dmg/last longer even if u put refineing weapons for psy you still gotta nerf it or we will go round 1 shotting people so pretty pointlessand we be the same just more soulforce pretty pointless..... people around trash talk/ complain about psychic already just gonna bring more unwanted world chat trash talks into the game and people crying psychics are op like they already do

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Soul of Stunning is OP as is. Spammable, near-instant, no chi cost & longest stun in the game already. WIth sage/demon & increased SF it would be even more retarded.  IMO soul of silence could use a decrease as well... even arcanes can't damage a psy without using genie antiseal.... Unless you're a mystic ofc.
Soul of silence is psychics main defense. Its fine as is you just need to understand how to bypass it. once its bypassed they are basically dead if they don't know what they are doing..