Epic Perfect World

Soulforce balance

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Good suggestion. such a shame most of the people didnt read the ACTUAL SUGGESTION. Anyways, at the topic creator, what do you suggest to implement your idea? I dont know a lot about SF so not sute if it can be capped directly..

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
People think they are so smart when in fact they cant read or comprehend (for once) a valid and short suggestion. I dont agree with it because the amount of skills affected by soulforce other than psy is so small and the effect of those skills by soulforce is very minor.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Read first 8 - 10 posts then stopped.
Valid suggestion was made. QQIdiots went crazy coz new thread in suggestion section.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
As a psychic.. i can vouch, we should at LEAST decrease the other classes soulforce. Seeing as how if someone knows anything about genies, they can become resistant to silence, and even stunning, so those are terrible excuses. And the bm Reel In works 8/10 times, and the seeker pets wreck a casters hp unless their endgame.
Psychics are supposed to be the masters of soulforce, seeing as how some out our attacks, AND buffs depend on it, we should have as much, if not more than the other classes. its not like it does a massive damage, or channeling increase. even if it does, wizzy still hits harder base than we do, just not quite as fast.
so if you wont increase soulforce you could at least lower the duration of the Will Surge/Belief, seeing as how any class that has that on its genie can easily wreck a psy now, black or white voodoo, since you can easily purge people with pike/bow/veno.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
it's hell of a suggestion but it's not possible to change SF of classes bc it's one of the stuff that cant be changed. they were several threads on dev sites about changing SF none yet seem to be able to change it. so they consider it 1 of the thing that cant be changed like mirage celestones. and it's why the only way to lower psys SF was to drop their weap refines or any other peices.

i don't know tho if this possible but if aga can make - soul force gear bonus on having 3 pcs of armor with the old add it might be the solution for this. but it sound complicated and doubt agatio will bother with it.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
it's hell of a suggestion but it's not possible to change SF of classes bc it's one of the stuff that cant be changed. they were several threads on dev sites about changing SF none yet seem to be able to change it. so they consider it 1 of the thing that cant be changed like mirage celestones. and it's why the only way to lower psys SF was to drop their weap refines or any other peices.

i don't know tho if this possible but if aga can make - soul force gear bonus on having 3 pcs of armor with the old add it might be the solution for this. but it sound complicated and doubt agatio will bother with it.

Actually easy fix is to remove ability to refine Weapons for other classes and you got somewhat equal SF.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Actually easy fix is to remove ability to refine Weapons for other classes and you got somewhat equal SF.

easy fix, but tedious work...

disabling refinement option renders the need to incorporate the matk/patk gain with the base damage of the wep. individually editing all those weps. will take a while...   but not impractical.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline missawla

• Beginner
im new here

just want ask what is all about Vote for Cubi?

thanks

Offline Therras

• Papi.
im new here

just want ask what is all about Vote for Cubi?

thanks
well, means that you vote for the server on the top private server lists and you get in game gold. 75 silver per page, there are 2 pages to vote on = 1.5 gold. And you can vote every 6 hours so since most of ppl vote at least 3 times a day, they get 4.5 gold every day.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
By the way, to make other classes' soulforce be the same as psy's soulforce Agatio would have to remove refines on weapons and physical classes would be shit without it. So, no.
easy fix, but tedious work...

disabling refinement option renders the need to incorporate the matk/patk gain with the base damage of the wep. individually editing all those weps. will take a while...   but not impractical.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
If I recall right, it's possible to cap soulforce at a certain number.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Kizza

Terrible idea psy have low soul force because of sos with the current soul force its a 12 second stun if you increase the soul force that stun time is gonna go up which would make psy op as sos never fails unless anti stun and it gives great advantage to psychic's if they can pull it off on a sin or archer for example

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I'm an idiot

Read the OP before commenting, gosh.

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
Read the OP before commenting, gosh.

LoL, I wanted to say something similar but in a nicer way. I swear some people just don't read.
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline ryanscore

• All is fair in a Perfect World.
So as a long time player of PW the game itself and playing various classes, I have concluded that the Seeker's Morai skills do less damage than normal skills, (i.e. Dark Cloud Bolt deals 40-50% more damage than Blood Thirsty Blitz) and you want to lower Soulforce? I get that you are suggesting it be fair across the board for all classes but I am not killing anything fast anytime soon with Archangels of Justice or Blood Thirsty Blitz even with 70k+ Soulforce. Although I do agree that this server is one of the closest to  being balanced. On a personal note though in my opinion the Seeker does not hit hard enough to kill of any of the classes for the fact that we have to keep high defense so we don't drop all over the place. I hate to compare servers but at least PWI gave the seeker justice in being able to deal decent damage and be able to pvp better since here in Epic it would take at least 7-10 hits or more to kill a person depending on class. I also know the argument of "well stat for more attack" the problem with that is all of the aps, insta cast players make it difficult to stat for damage when you cant even get a hit in so may as well go for strong defense and have a chance to do some damage but anyway back to the main point, I do believe that balance is necessary but not so much to the point it makes all the classes too weak? If you get what I am saying. Well thanks for reading my thought and please don't flame and troll because this statement is mere opinion for the most part.

Take Care :smiley: