Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday Taurox/Mamo ♥

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克

This is not a normal birthday Thread, So. Whoever doesnt have time to read this since its quite long, Feel free to fck off :)

I'd like to say happy birthday to the most incredible person I've ever met since I've started playing this game. He's not a regular person nor player, He's way better than what you expect and in my personal preference, he's Amazing, Incredible and A great friend. I'd like to thank you for being there for me for the past 3 years and supporting me through my ups and downs, Not only as a friend, A bestfriend- but way more than a brother. However, you bully me everyday but I know that that's your way of showing that you truly do love me. I'll never find someone who is as kind as you (don't cry. there's much more to read) trust me there are no words that could describe how much you mean to me, Yet I'd never bother to write this much to my bf cause you mean much more than that ... 
:normal-23: :tiger-23:

I wake up everyday with a morning text from u, but from today we will be switching the plays
I love u, I care about u even when I'm not good with showing it that much but deep down u know I do bec u are irreplaceable.
:tiger-23: :tiger-23:

whoever reading this don't try to google translate. 
Kol sana wnta ahla haga f hyate, Kol sana wnta mgnny w arfny f hyate bs lesa ma2drsh a3esh mn 8erak yabnlkalb 
( eh el3laka elkazera d) LOL  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Enjoy ur day my matumba and may ur upcoming birthdays not be as good as this one bec I won't be typing this much again!!! 
I suck at being cheesy (puke), joke 
I could feel the cringe every time I read this whole juicy paragraph ouufff 
R u crying yet ? no right!... brilliant 
:monkey-23: :monkey-23:

♥ HAPPY BUFFDAY #1 WB OF ALL TIME XOXO LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH BTCH 
KISS KISS XOXO UWU >W< >////< ;3 <3 .3.
idk what I'm missing but fck it

I LOVE YOU BEETCH  :tiger-8:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
Happy Birthday! 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Happy bday bro

Why dont you text me in the morning you beta cuck? 
Lol i fak you

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
happy birtthdayy enjoy it habibi

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Happy birth day bro

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
This is not a normal birthday Thread, So. Whoever doesnt have time to read this since its quite long, Feel free to fck off :)

I'd like to say happy birthday to the most incredible person I've ever met since I've started playing this game. He's not a regular person nor player, He's way better than what you expect and in my personal preference, he's Amazing, Incredible and A great friend. I'd like to thank you for being there for me for the past 3 years and supporting me through my ups and downs, Not only as a friend, A bestfriend- but way more than a brother. However, you bully me everyday but I know that that's your way of showing that you truly do love me. I'll never find someone who is as kind as you (don't cry. there's much more to read) trust me there are no words that could describe how much you mean to me, Yet I'd never bother to write this much to my bf cause you mean much more than that ...
:normal-23: :tiger-23:

I wake up everyday with a morning text from u, but from today we will be switching the plays.
I love u, I care about u even when I'm not good with showing it that much but deep down u know I do bec u are irreplaceable.

whoever reading this don't try to google translate.
Kol sana wnta ahla haga f hyate, Kol sana wnta mgnny w arfny f hyate bs lesa ma2drsh a3esh mn 8erak yabnlkalb
( eh el3laka elkazera d) LOL  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Enjoy ur day my matumba and may ur upcoming birthdays not be as good as this one bec I won't be typing this much again!!!
I suck at being cheesy (puke), joke
I could feel the cringe every time I read this whole juicy paragraph ouufff
R u crying yet ? no right!... brilliant
:monkey-23: :monkey-23:

HAPPY BUFFDAY #1 WB OF ALL TIME XOXO LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH BTCH
KISS KISS XOXO UWU >W< >////< ;3 <3 .3.
idk what I'm missing but fck it

I LOVE YOU BEETCH  :tiger-8:
I'm so speechless omg , I knew u were preparing something but I really didn’t expect that .. :monkey-12: :monkey-48:
I don’t wanna repeat and say things u already knew but in short, I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you and will love you over and over. without pause, without a doubt. and will be with you forever no matter what, cause the time u feel alone for a second means I have failed  :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-8:

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
happy birtthdayy enjoy it habibi
Happy bday bro

Why dont you text me in the morning you beta cuck?
Happy Birthday!
Happy birth day bro
Thx guys  :normal-48:

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Happy birthday, also wheres my everyday morning text bro  >:( :( :'(

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
Happy birthday, also wheres my everyday morning text bro  >:( :( :'(
thx bro  :-* 
will do from now on  :-[

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
happy birthday my boy best sin/wb mamo  ;) 

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Happy Birthday !