Epic Perfect World

Pls Burdette Read that

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Never really played any db's, but having db's attack me on both psy and cleric are a pain in the ass :S Ofc on psy if I get off my psychic will fast enough then it's good, but don't have any cc immune skills so if genie is in cd then am screwed xD Squishy as fu in black, so if db's or sins get out a stun then am for sure done for  :P Soul of silence saves me sometimes, but so many times I don't even react fast enough before am dead x)
Archer's can annoy me more, mainly cause if imma AD then I better do it in good time before HP is low, so many times use AD and still taking damage 3 sec into the AD x)

But I just see my own problems I have fighting that class, so in my eyes they are OP.. So ofc I don't know how it is to be one xD
+111111

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
lol ???? already nerfed ea metal what else you want to change there?
Nerf more they still hit way to much

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
lol ???? already nerfed ea metal what else you want to change there?
ignore him he forever cries about eas alone lol

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
Burdtte try hard to nerf new classes cus he get beated many time from new classes u bad at EA also and hi didnt nerf metal ea combo he just write it on pach note
He think we idiots:(

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Burdtte try hard to nerf new classes cus he get beated many time from new classes u bad at EA also and hi didnt nerf metal ea combo he just write it on pach note
He think we idiots:(
Dude just quit he only does what the player's on server want and they wanted db's to get nerfed to the point where its just eww like i said man it's better to just retire it or go to another server like 90% of us did or make an new class there's noting you can do about it 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
 :-\                                      

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
nerf EA's  and remove their arrows :S and let them use fist's :tiger-41: :tiger-41: :tiger-41:
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
nerf EA's  and remove their arrows :S and let them use fist's :tiger-41: :tiger-41: :tiger-41:
Yes dev nice suggestion

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
I wish burdtte back every thing like first game so dead that nerfs is bad dude

Offline bluzer

you REALLY want to 'nerf' toons? make ALL of the equal - nobody gets stuns, freezes, or spark - yes I am being sarcastic! all toons have 'special' skills that are 'OP' to other toons - depending on gear, weapon, and play style - would it be 'fair' to limit all toons to ONLY specific 'enhancements'/stats?  (a cleric can add dex to their gear but it isn't recommended for magic classes) of course not, someone would STILL complain. I am just really tired of all the requests to nerf this class or that class because 'they are too OP' - are they EVER defeated in PVP? if so, it means you are either under geared or inexperienced at playing your toon! smh

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
you REALLY want to 'nerf' toons? make ALL of the equal - nobody gets stuns, freezes, or spark - yes I am being sarcastic! all toons have 'special' skills that are 'OP' to other toons - depending on gear, weapon, and play style - would it be 'fair' to limit all toons to ONLY specific 'enhancements'/stats?  (a cleric can add dex to their gear but it isn't recommended for magic classes) of course not, someone would STILL complain. I am just really tired of all the requests to nerf this class or that class because 'they are too OP' - are they EVER defeated in PVP? if so, it means you are either under geared or inexperienced at playing your toon! smh
Why its called new classes cus give more fun from oldest clasees why officel pwi annd new classes then to make the game more fun not boring like this days we in 2k2019

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
petition to have this guy moderated

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
Read it burdtte we need u care about the game we r the ppl is make that game alive if we left game will droped

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Get frank moderated please he aint good beat him wb vs db 5-0

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
Get frank moderated please he aint good beat him wb vs db 5-0
XDDDDDD Really :P