Epic Perfect World

Pls Burdette Read that

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
At the begain thx for your hard work to make epw back again but there r some things about classes in game EA METAL COMBO still op if it can hit another classes 18k, 20k in full def without spark sins also do huge damge if it use new wepon gof +x4 line attk SB also do huge damge but that k if u make it squshi u have chance to kill it
At the end DB that class is lock class after u nerfed him many time last nerf was killer to that class now u cant cach sbs ea any class will get immue to stun u cant lock it and make u used geni fast cus i dont have long tidal like sins cus db depends on knock dwen after the onley combo for lock "destiny hunter"get faked buy fortife geni skilss and passive skills u make db get high damge from close range mage class and and mellee class u cant tank them if u camp def thats weried also and db is usless in pk now cus u maked his buff not share in fr also u maked that class dead and no more ppl play db now all go to sb or sins pls make that class have a chance with all classes and back drop wepon skills to it like sk bm and i suggest if u maked dragon trap give knock dwen 4sec thats will be good i hope u do the best for EPW with my best wishes
Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 07:38 pm by iFraankenstian乡

Offline Merlin

• )
  • Characters: falling
db is balanced, nerf mystic and seeker too strong

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
U on right i dont talk about damge that class maked for lock now u cant locked and dont good is mass pk now

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
At the begain thx for your hard work to make epw back again but there r some things about classes in game EA METAL COMBO still op if it can hit another classes 18k, 20k in full def without spark sins also do huge damge if it use new wepon gof +x4 line attk SB also do huge damge but that k if u make it squshi u have chance to kill it
At the end DB that class is lock class after u nerfed him many time last nerf was killer to that class now u cant cach sbs ea any class will get immue to stun u cant lock it and make u used geni fast cus i dont have long tidal like sins cus db depends on knock dwen after the onley combo for lock "destiny hunter"get faked buy fortife geni skilss and passive skills u make db get high damge from close range mage class and and mellee class u cant tank them if u camp def thats weried also and db is usless in pk now cus u maked his buff not share in fr also u maked that class dead and no more ppl play db now all go to sb or sins pls make that class have a chance with all classes and back drop wepon skills to it like sk bm and i suggest if u maked dragon trap give knock dwen 4sec thats will be good i hope u do the best for EPW with my best wishes
do like the rest of us retire the class and move on.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
I think i will do diablo

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Fact every class need nerf some skills but man.u playing most worst class WTF 

Anyways is first server which I play and eas so op 
Sb no comment random buttons win class

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Yes Ea metal combo is to strong. 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
balance myst = nerf AS and boost wd dmg  :)

Offline Multislasher

• Old player
  • Retired on 11/10/2019
+11111 burd even dont know about dbs,destiny hunter is the main skill that is used to catch running enemies,make it occult is looks like a joke,all the other classes use anti stun skills+pots through out a 1v1 haha its a dream to catch that type of players to defeat them(i'm not talking about noob players),we only have shadow prey now,it has too long cd and cost too much chi,so from that skill only, we cant catch a running player,all the other paralyses are with combos,so w/o catching the enemy we cant use those paralyses.Btw dbs can use occult ice haha lol db is not designed to use genie skills like occult becos dbs are originally designed to lock,not to occult and aps/dph like noob sins/seeks in 2019,PWI developers are added those skills becos it has a reason,removing skill abilities will make that class dead.(BTW I CHANGED THE CLASS AFTER V56)

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Yes Ea metal combo is to strong.
lol ???? already nerfed ea metal what else you want to change there?

Offline Archno

• Characters: ArchnoIogia (Mystic) ☠ Zephyx (Psy) ☠ Archnologia (Cleric)
  • Faction: Anarchy
Never really played any db's, but having db's attack me on both psy and cleric are a pain in the ass :S Ofc on psy if I get off my psychic will fast enough then it's good, but don't have any cc immune skills so if genie is in cd then am screwed xD Squishy as fu in black, so if db's or sins get out a stun then am for sure done for  :P Soul of silence saves me sometimes, but so many times I don't even react fast enough before am dead x)
Archer's can annoy me more, mainly cause if imma AD then I better do it in good time before HP is low, so many times use AD and still taking damage 3 sec into the AD x)

But I just see my own problems I have fighting that class, so in my eyes they are OP.. So ofc I don't know how it is to be one xD

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
When ppls understand simply logic epw is not type game to 1vs1 all what u need to.play is,sq signet on skillbar or pocket ep

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
+11111 burd even dont know about dbs,destiny hunter is the main skill that is used to catch running enemies,make it occult is looks like a joke,all the other classes use anti stun skills+pots through out a 1v1 haha its a dream to catch that type of players to defeat them(i'm not talking about noob players),we only have shadow prey now,it has too long cd and cost too much chi,so from that skill only, we cant catch a running player,all the other paralyses are with combos,so w/o catching the enemy we cant use those paralyses.Btw dbs can use occult ice haha lol db is not designed to use genie skills like occult becos dbs are originally designed to lock,not to occult and aps/dph like noob sins/seeks in 2019,PWI developers are added those skills becos it has a reason,removing skill abilities will make that class dead.(BTW I CHANGED THE CLASS AFTER V56)
Finaly found somone agree with me without he think iam qq