Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v56

Offline Jiren

- Barbarians can now get accuracy on rank 8 weapon
Hey Burdette, thanks for the patch man and great job on your work. Could Barbarians get a little more magical defense please if possible. Those magic damage wreak havoc on us Barbs.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Hey Burdette, thanks for the patch man and great job on your work. Could Barbarians get a little more magical defense please if possible. Those magic damage wreak havoc on us Barbs.
WBs on full RMDT set armors, are fine against magical dmg imo :o
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:31 pm by forum user

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
About DB… make Strigimorphic Dive a normal stun too, atm its just another annoying 2s paralyze lol (like blinking movement), and reduce the r8's ATK LV set bonus by 5.
About DB… make Strigimorphic Dive a normal stun too, atm its just another annoying 2s paralyze lol (like blinking movement), and reduce the r8's ATK LV set bonus by 5.
-

i respectfully disagree

i think db at this point has already been nerfed enough (too much, even)

it was warranted at the beginning bc of how OP it was, but i think it's (kinda) in a good place as it stands. It can have some paralyze skills.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
ikr isn't right thread but i read on patch notes thunder shock nerfed to 50% metal def reduce but it's still 80% http://prntscr.com/ocognh

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart
I don't know if it's too tedious or difficult to change, but it's probably just a text error. The skill itself should only drop by 50%. If you can find a Seeker, you can test Ion Spike and see if the resistance is the same since it's also a 50% drop. 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
is it so hard to figure out that he just didnt change skill text ?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
is it so hard to figure out that he just didnt change skill text ?

I don't know if it's too tedious or difficult to change, but it's probably just a text error. The skill itself should only drop by 50%. If you can find a Seeker, you can test Ion Spike and see if the resistance is the same since it's also a 50% drop.

it's pretty much this, dont read into descriptions much on epw. Most of them dont do what they say.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Can Psychic take advantage of Channeling like other classes already?
with max chan, you still have to wait 1.5-2 sec before casting the other skill because of ending motion which is annoying.

Offline Retiredead

• Characters: Retired
  • Faction: none
Please give back the def levels you nerfed in ep since many players now have atk4 and def 4 wep. yes ep got access to def 4 weps aswell but it just covered the nerfed def levels not the boosted offensive weapon of enemy. maybe 10 rpdt is fine instead of def levels again. or revert the iron heart blessing. ea nerf is only metal nerf not physical nerf. sin is op too cause of gof atk int so ep must not be nerfed anymore

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD | Tyrants
Nice patch, now get someone to manage server's Facebook and Discord, so the updates can reach more people. Better too late than never.
I agree with these lines, coz not only the present community should know about the changes you are making or bringing but also the people who left or some people who are willing to play f2p pw servers. 

Offline Sandy

Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 11:11 am by Sandy, Reason: Nothing now

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
- Stuffs left to do for balance the classes (IMO):

1. Continue balancing the DB (idk change at least another paralyze with a stun or occult ice effect, and decrease at least by 5 the atk lv on r8's set bonus);

2. Balance the Mystic (nerf Absorb Soul, and boost wood damage, maybe u could make AS unable to hit through def lv);

3. Nerf Psyc's seals on white voodoo (make them proc alot less, or leave them completely);

- After these, to make the game even better, more fun, and less luck based, u could make these skills unable to miss:

Stunning Arrow, Dragon Rising, Stalagstrike, Cursed Jail

- And change every skill with 90%+ chances to proc = 100%, like Deep Sting, Mountain's Seize, Parasitic Nova, Flame Tsunami, Stunning Arrow, Thicket, etc.

:pig-3:

Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:48 am by forum user

Offline xXBlazeXx

1. Continue balancing the DB (idk change at least another paralyze with a stun or occult ice effect, and decrease at least by 5 the atk lv on r8's set bonus);

2. Balance the Mystic (nerf Absorb Soul, and boost wood damage, maybe u could make AS unable to hit through def lv);

3. Nerf Psyc's seals on white voodoo (make them proc alot less, or leave them completely);

- After these, to make the game even better, more fun, and less luck based, u could make these skills unable to miss:

- And change every skill with 90%+ chances to proc = 100%, like Deep Sting, Mountain's Seize, Parasitic Nova, Flame Tsunami, Stunning Arrow, Thicket, etc.

ya maybe add 99% channel and make every single class can one shot with their skill,ezgg
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

+1 on all these except the psychic nerf. They have to trade almost their entire damage for the armor in white voodoo, so they literally can't do much in that state. It's a good tradeoff. They've already been nerfed enough. Just because it's annoying doesn't mean you should nerf them