Epic Perfect World

Make the server PvP, remove blue names!

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Pk is just an option in game. Not an obligation.. Stupid suggestion by forum user.. 
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
how is making forced white name going to bring back pk? the people who dont pk and stay blue name will just not pk...its not like every area outside sz is a big pk spot...its like misfortune is the only area so this is a very stupid idea

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
No, people would just spam kill people's alts in Christmas event for example..

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Remove sz next ye

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
++++
Annoying when you almost killed someone and he turns blue name on lolwtf
I know the feeling.
He could simply make it unable to turn in combat.

OT: I strongly disagree, because I can't think of a nice insult better than "blue name"

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
++++
Annoying when you almost killed someone and he turns blue name on lolwtf
I didnt know this was possible. Probably make it to where players cant change to blue name while in battle mode.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline LaLunatica

• Characters: LaLunatica
  • Faction: >>underhell<
That would bring a lot of people back ,, in agreement with removing blue names !! 

Offline UDarkLink

• UDarkLink
  • Ultimate Dark Link!
  • Characters: UDarkLink
  • Faction: PowerWar
Better: delete immunity, invisible skills, safe zones and everybody can player kill everywhere.... Killed on Archosaur °<°
The only safe zone will be Homestead (can enter on anywhere only if aren't in combat mode) °>°
→UDarkLink, SK150

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Well, what do you know! just the topic brought me back already.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Yes, force everyone to be pked and make them rage quit after meeting easy kills farmers :P
You want pk and be pked, you go white name but why need to treat others like they were mobs for your joy only :/ Someone don't want to be pked at the moment, respect it. Simply. Blue names should stay.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
idk, i continue to think like this:

safe zones for who wont to do pvp
out safe zones for people who want to do pvp  :-\
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 07:36 am by forum user

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Ok. Example. One of many.

Save the Princess.
I go there habitually with alt with high damage,  as blue name couse used to be pissed by cowboy wannabies who wait till someone almost kill mob and kill player to get his loots. It used to be a cancer when server was more populated and we didn't have such high damage and defense yet so killing that mob was a challenge; killing a player under that boss aggro wasn't a challenge at all, moreover if ganked.
This community too cancer to give away possibility to be blue named.
Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 07:51 am by Martylka

Offline ❀Kuragehime❀

• ღ♛ Miss Hmoob ♛ღ
  • ✨ Soloist ✨
  • Characters: CherishWish (Passion) / StarAshes / BaiQian
  • Faction: sιяεηιx / QingQiu
Though majority of the people aren't interested or entertained to do quests anymore, but there are still some who do.  Most quests are out in the open zone.  Why should some people who don't want to pk be forced to stay in the safe zone when the things they want to do are only available in the open zone?  Not everyone likes to get pk'ed while they are questing in the open.  They should be respected to do their quests in peace.  Blue names should stay.  For the battle mode, if they're already white name, then it would be a good idea for that they won't be able to switch to blue. :)
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
"I don't ever ask you where you've been and I don't ever need to know who you're with.
I don't ever tell you how I really feel 'cause I can't find the words to say what I mean.
I know I'm not your only one but I'll still be a fool 'cause I'm a fool for you.
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want.  Just a little bit is all I'm asking for."
-Ariana Grande  (Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart)

Offline NeeT

• E(nergy)=M(ilk)*C(offe)2
  • SoSayWeAll
  • Characters: Lachesis, Atropus, JustOneFishy, ...
  • Faction: WB, Mariteam, Autumn
Remove blue names and donators. And only one acc. No gender and name switch. Thanks. 
Date Registered: May 29, 2013, 07:55 am
idk, i continue to think like this:

safe zones for who wont to do pvp
out safe zones for people who want to do pvp  :-\
some dailies are outside sz. So if they do quest, they have to just stay put and ignore their problems bc GMs blatantly prioritize PKers?