Epic Perfect World

Make the server PvP, remove blue names!

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
What about making the server PvP? i mean remove blue names! if u wont to do it from the start, u could force white name, once the player get the r8 ring for the first time  :), this could bring back some good pk on the server  :(

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
++++
Annoying when you almost killed someone and he turns blue name on lolwtf

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
my suggestions alwys best 

:normal-35:

Offline Megadeth

ur so desperate to kill everyone u see ... some of us want to be able to walk free outside the safe zone and just enjoy the game with friends or wife without geting pked   and u wont stop anywey

if we get up u res kill   so u make sure we will hug safe zone     even with def weapons and def on ornas my chars are still squishy and idk why  so we are not all strong enough to pk   so ur suggestion is the worst    who wants to pk can pk its a choice   

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
ur so desperate to kill everyone u see ... some of us want to be able to walk free outside the safe zone and just enjoy the game with friends or wife without geting pked   and u wont stop anywey

if we get up u res kill   so u make sure we will hug safe zone     even with def weapons and def on ornas my chars are still squishy and idk why  so we are not all strong enough to pk   so ur suggestion is the worst    who wants to pk can pk its a choice  
u can walk free with friends or wife inside safe zones or in areas where there arent pkers bro  ???

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
if want real pk when remove safe zone lol make pk area everywhere lol

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
if want real pk when remove safe zone lol make pk area everywhere lol
na, everywhere is exagerated lel

Offline Megadeth

its clear u dont understand what i mean    u know  how african american people  felt back then when they couldnt  enter some places that were meant only for white people ????     so what cus i dont wanna get  killed  i can only walk in limited areas ????  go play on a only pk server then  leave epic if ur that obsessed with pking

Offline Megadeth

and what is up with those stupid emotes ??? ddint wanted any emote

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
absolutely not. do this, and EPW dies.
:)

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
you would rq
nope, used to no blue name
downvote

absolutely not

i pk too, but i dont think it's fair to force others to do so.

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
Aye, dont support this tho!