Epic Perfect World

Incase Brs Forgot Their Place

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Basically you just admitted that Magician and Gavriel are trash (just like rest of you)
Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 03:57 am by hvíldu í friði

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Gratzs on your disbanding
:police: garbage

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
change forum profile pic or i will fap dog
hoooorny

Offline Keroles

• Faction: ★Notorious Titan★
Stfu dog, you are the worst marshal in Notorious, you should be a commissioner and i don't talk to Notorious's dogs, you aren't even a relevant player there to make me waste my time. You can't lead a squad, even your eps come in my pm to say how trash you are playing ea and how they are tired of being in your squad, every pk you die faster than a pinoy with 2k ms. KKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

joke ea, don't open your mouth again. If someone has doubts how faster this niga dies in every pk, just watch some old vids.  :normal
my sperm trying to speak , i remember when you used to pm me asking for ea lessons  , dog shit player LMFAO 
Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:56 am by Keroles

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
didnt noto lose 4v2 in tournament ? "asking for a friend"
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1
To think that 6v6 determines the skill of the guild while these clowns lost 10v10 countless of times.. especially when 6v6 depends massively on performance of sb and db... looll
So out of ur quote I read that ur db and sb got outperformed in 6v6 so that's why they lost tournament. Logical conclusion is if u get outperformed u lose if im right? Not only in a game, everywhere else in life. Thereon I can't agree with ur decision that u guys are better.
Have a nice day (:

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
Merged Akatsuki,Tyrants and Savagery into 1 guild to fight Noto on (forbidden name) server, akatsuki clowns couldnt take challenge got scared because lost 1v1 and 2v2 and mass pk under secret names and then left back to their cave
Where tyrants and savagery in our guild ? Never needed secret names to PK , I have Hypnus on my ea for years already , it's u who changed your nick on MG and EA every week cuz lose 1v1 everyday , even lost 1v1 with SoD mage vs mage ... Imagine bench player trying to trashtalk and feel relevant, new players joined notorious and played in tourna , u didn't , there u can see even your team knows u are terrible while u suck them on forums . :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
[ Everyone disliked that] 

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
the funniest part is all those noto who commented above weren’t on tournament but somehow they still struggle so hard to have a sit in the titans royal table 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
 Imagine bench player trying to trashtalk and feel relevant, new players joined notorious and played in tourna , u didn't , there u can see even your team knows u are terrible while u suck them on forums . :normal-2: :normal-2:
the funniest part is all those noto who commented above weren’t on tournament but somehow they still struggle so hard to have a sit in the titans royal table
so the same goes for Riven then? okay

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
my sperm trying to speak , i remember when you used to pm me asking for ea lessons  , dog shit player LMFAO
"asking for ea lessons" KKKKKKKKKKKKK Who you, cuck? Better you go back to void before i start bullying you so hard, it will become embarassing for you. KKKKKKKKKK

so the same goes for Riven then? okay
It doesn't, i did more for Akatsuki than all of you together did for your own faction, btw, you aren't even a relevant Notorious to be here trying something. And i didn't want to play any match, that's different.  :normal-3:
Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:54 pm by Riven

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
funniest part is, there are keyboard warrior in the post when they werent even notorious members back then, i'm off
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
btw guys, in case  u dont get it yet, akatsuki didnt even play the forbidden name server, Jao made guild with akatsuki name, then closed it because it wasn't the real akatsuki, 

btw, dont u have akatsuki members in the forbidden name server in notorious? asking for a friend.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
funniest part is, there are keyboard warrior in the post when they werent even notorious members back then, i'm off

:police::police::police: