Epic Perfect World

Incase Brs Forgot Their Place

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Why you trying to explain anything to all-class pet

Offline Keroles

• Faction: ★Notorious Titan★
Bla, bla, bla... KKKKKKKKKKKK What still not clear to you? Noto and Ofkgiven together had many more sbs and dbs than Akatsuki. Notorious lost dh 6-0 or so, lost every same number pk, lost almost every pk playing with more numbers and Ofkgiven helping and lost Tournament 6-1.

Your faction quit server giving the same excuse as always "db and sb, unbalanced server", your faction lost with unbalanced classes and unbalanced shits, you have no excuses, just accept that you are inferior. LOOOL

"you join same gear...." LMAOOOOOO i logged this shit few times and i didn't die more than 1~2 times in a mass pk,  Hypnus didn't even play it, etc. Tf you saying? We don't have nothing to prove in other server, we have already proved enough.  

Well, whatever.
why this cuck trying to speak , notorious dog shit lmfao , son we left server cuz we got bored shitting on your anime faction , gonna shove this 6-1 tourn win in your throat  LOL

Offline File

• Old Player
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
Bro i beat this little cuck 21-5 ea v ea he never came back LMFAOOO,even beat him and xiisd at the same time

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Guise heard u lost on same gear server its ok, we all gotta take L’s sometimes :D

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
why this cuck trying to speak , notorious dog shit lmfao , son we left server cuz we got bored shitting on your anime faction , gonna shove this 6-1 tourn win in your throat  LOL
Stfu dog, you are the worst marshal in Notorious, you should be a commissioner and i don't talk to Notorious's dogs, you aren't even a relevant player there to make me waste my time. You can't lead a squad, even your eps come in my pm to say how trash you are playing ea and how they are tired of being in your squad, every pk you die faster than a pinoy with 2k ms. KKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

joke ea, don't open your mouth again. If someone has doubts how faster this niga dies in every pk, just watch some old vids.  :normal-2:

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
This many threads with the same old video vs a random akatsuki squad(50% of ppls there wasn't akatsuki) is getting embarassing for you. You seem very bothered because you lost everything and got disbanded.  :normal-3:

IZ lmao

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
if you don't want to bother arguing don't state anything you know nothing about :normal-2: only reason why noto "quit server" along with many other guilds btw is cos the server was dead and there was nothing new, whereas the other server had much more pk etc. understandable that you wanna lie to keep your "image" up and put Notorious down but save it :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-28:
Makes no sense... server is "dead" because Noto and many other guilds left, when they were in epic we had pk everyday, same ppl u see in the server u are playing already played in epic too, so what u are saying is bullsht. We dont need to put Noto down, they do it themselves losing everything, posting same thing 10 times, trashtalking about same thing 1000 times and having random dogs like u barking "Noto is good". 
And this is not the first time we disbanded Noto btw, we already kicked them from this server twice  :normal-3:

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
im sorry lol i had to laugh in br; when did noto ever disband?  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
congratz on the disband noto

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
congratz on the disband noto
still dont see when noto disbanded but yes okay, i see you guys still tryna gather braincells
hoes mad x24

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
still dont see when noto disbanded but yes okay, i see you guys still tryna gather braincells
hoes mad x24
change forum profile pic or i will fap dog

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Gratzs on your disbanding
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, item me ty 

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
guys just get over it we are better stop replying to me thread your new anime season came out 

Offline ClanTitan

• Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
like guys please there is a reason why u left a (forbidden name) server while savagery getting cucked on the daily

Offline ClanTitan

Merged Akatsuki,Tyrants and Savagery into 1 guild to fight Noto on (forbidden name) server, akatsuki clowns couldnt take challenge got scared because lost 1v1 and 2v2 and mass pk under secret names and then left back to their cave

Offline ClanTitan

To think that 6v6 determines the skill of the guild while these clowns lost 10v10 countless of times.. especially when 6v6 depends massively on performance of sb and db... looll