Epic Perfect World

Incase Brs Forgot Their Place

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
  • Faction: Notorious Leader

sometimes i see these anime profile pics commenting with tournament win 1 st place notorious 2nd but its like these weebs put their soul into smth no1 cares bout now but yet they still lost countless of 10v10s and dont forget they lost on that one forbidden server where there is no sb/db and same gear and went back to their cave, just friendly reminder who ur creators r

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
This many threads with the same old video vs a random akatsuki squad(50% of ppls there wasn't akatsuki) is getting embarassing for you. You seem very bothered because you lost everything and got disbanded.  :normal-3:

Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 05:50 am by Riven

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
 and got disbanded
im sorry lol i had to laugh in br; when did noto ever disband?  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
im sorry lol i had to laugh in br; when did noto ever disband?  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I disbanded you rach sorry but its the truth
Dislike these new guilds

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I disbanded you rach sorry but its the truth
)): you bully men

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
imagine thinking Jao is me  :))

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Someone tell me File beat Tarci 21-5 ea v ea other serv is this true? Source?  :normal-17: :normal-17: :normal-17: drama?

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
im sorry lol i had to laugh in br; when did noto ever disband?  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Well, whatever, i won't waste my time arguing, it's kinda obvious that noto lost everything and why quit server after. KKKKKKKKKK
Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 04:18 pm by Riven

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Well, whatever, i won't waste my time arguing, it's kinda obvious that noto lost everything and why quit server after. KKKKKKKKKK
if you don't want to bother arguing don't state anything you know nothing about :normal-2: only reason why noto "quit server" along with many other guilds btw is cos the server was dead and there was nothing new, whereas the other server had much more pk etc. understandable that you wanna lie to keep your "image" up and put Notorious down but save it :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-28:

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
congratz, you won on a unbalanced server

you cry over gear when you lose

you join same-gear, no nightshade Eclipse server for a week and run back here cos you can't outgear anyone

greatest guild 4eva

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Gratzs on your disbanding 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran

you join same-gear, no nightshade Eclipse server for a week and run back here cos you can't outgear anyone

greatest guild 4eva
why this thing is talking, and why u talking about classes ? noto cries over db and sb yet they had  sb and db on tourna, we are just better get over it

you clearly have no idea what u talking about so keep your little mouth shut from now on

wanted same class? there u go even with sod so i can have some fun, think we know who is the one lying here

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
why this thing is talking, and why u talking about classes ? noto cries over db and sb yet they had  sb and db on tourna, we are just better get over it

you clearly have no idea what u talking about so keep your little mouth shut from now on

wanted same class? there u go even with sod so i can have some fun, think we know who is the one lying here
mad cos lost to shonnon and meline 2v2 >< cry it out youll get over it soon

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
mad cos lost to shonnon and meline 2v2 >< cry it out youll get over it soon
     xd?

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
if you don't want to bother arguing don't state anything you know nothing about :normal-2: only reason why noto "quit server" along with many other guilds btw is cos the server was dead and there was nothing new, whereas the other server had much more pk etc. understandable that you wanna lie to keep your "image" up and put Notorious down but save it :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-28:

greatest guild 4eva
Bla, bla, bla... KKKKKKKKKKKK What still not clear to you? Noto and Ofkgiven together had many more sbs and dbs than Akatsuki. Notorious lost dh 6-0 or so, lost every same number pk, lost almost every pk playing with more numbers and Ofkgiven helping and lost Tournament 6-1.

Your faction quit server giving the same excuse as always "db and sb, unbalanced server", your faction lost with unbalanced classes and unbalanced shits, you have no excuses, just accept that you are inferior. LOOOL

"you join same gear...." LMAOOOOOO i logged this shit few times and i didn't die more than 1~2 times in a mass pk,  Hypnus didn't even play it, etc. Tf you saying? We don't have nothing to prove in other server, we have already proved enough.  

Well, whatever.

Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 05:23 pm by Riven