• i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
ce faci fa, tot umbli dupa salam salesc
i feel like i'm dead

• : D
ce faci fa, tot umbli dupa salam salesc
taci, mucosule
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

dumbass
Hello Naeem, please don't insult or I flag your comment
Welcome back Alexa, I recently got nostalgic and thought i'd play again aswell.
It's not the same as before now for sure and i'm sad our Homotrio with Linny has died down.
Maybe we should get her back to play again aswell to bring it back.
:normal-8:

OMG MY CROATIAN GIRL GUESS WHAT! I'M STUDYING CROATIAN 
DOBRA VEČER MOJA PRIJATELJICA 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
is this how you greet me after all this time, where is the love
i feel like i'm dead

is this how you greet me after all this time, where is the love
You're right, I'm sorry
Please forgive my behavior, I shouldn't have said that, George the coolest monkey 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
You're right, I'm sorry
Please forgive my behavior, I shouldn't have said that, George the coolest monkey
much better kisses and hugs
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I have not logged for a while. But as I've heard, there should not going so much on.

It's your decision.
yes   

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Check PK ranking you'll see Maat EP who hosts Russian roulette only in top 10. No, it's not worth coming back 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
epw = edate perfect world
never seen that :normal-2:

Yes it is, no pw beats this one in any level.

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
This stupid woman biggest moron ever, dumbass

Little Gay0 got the farm EYA EYA OOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
if youre talking about my Linny then shes already taken by yours truly and Niabi :police:
^ this