Epic Perfect World

Is it worth coming back?

• : D
I was gonna post but it seems your well taking care of already xD
yes ma'am  :-*
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I have not logged for a while. But as I've heard, there should not going so much on.

It's your decision.
Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 11:03 am by Merica
for the break, prolly

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
If you still have big ass ...yes totally worth it to come back
If not. Sugi pula

Jkjk welcome back if u do anorexia aka alex aka nub ro

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Mr. Nice talking about asses, nothing will be same anymore xD

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
OH MY. GOD HIIIIII TOM YOU REMEMBER MY NAME
YAAAAASSSS WHATSUPPP WHALEXANDRA LAMSKEIEHHAJSBE 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
yes ma'am  :-*
alexa uwu
come back female
add disc: Hannah★#0600
ill give u tldr woman
Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 03:00 pm by Hannah

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
Everyone,  look at this retard 
Thnsks 

• : D
Everyone,  look at this retard
Thnsks
nice comments, please
YAAAAASSSS WHATSUPPP WHALEXANDRA LAMSKEIEHHAJSBE
Haven't heard that name in a while
If you still have big ass ...yes totally worth it to come back
If not. Sugi pula

Jkjk welcome back if u do anorexia aka alex aka nub ro
I decided to not come back after this, Asshead
alexa uwu
come back female
add disc: Hannah★#0600
ill give u tldr woman

Hannah banana ^>^

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Ewwwww cupcake >w>
Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 03:50 pm by Madaa

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Welcome back Alexa, I recently got nostalgic and thought i'd play again aswell.
It's not the same as before now for sure and i'm sad our Homotrio with Linny has died down.
Maybe we should get her back to play again aswell to bring it back. 
:normal-8:

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Welcome back Alexa, I recently got nostalgic and thought i'd play again aswell.
It's not the same as before now for sure and i'm sad our Homotrio with Linny has died down.
Maybe we should get her back to play again aswell to bring it back.
:normal-8:
if youre talking about my Linny then shes already taken by yours truly and Niabi :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
It’s the nostalgia that brings most people back until they realize how outdated and boring PW gets. 

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
if youre talking about my Linny then shes already taken by yours truly and Niabi :police:
Silence u greedy fok 
Dislike these new guilds