Epic Perfect World

Is it worth coming back?

• : D
Hi, hello : D
It's been 2-3 years since I quit, best decision I've ever taken, no regrets so far, will spare the details. Unless some of y'all wanna talk, I wouldn't mind (please, do it)
Lately, an enormous nostalgia hit me and I started to watch old mass pk videos, as well as scrolling through old screenshots that I haven't deleted and I got to admit that I kind of miss playing epw or talking to my old pals on skype, vent or discord, etc(don't worry, I've grown up, I'm not a kid anymore, no more anger issues, mad, stupid, dumb etc, you know the drill)
The title is self-explanatory: Is it really worth coming back? Temporarily, probably for 2-3 months until uni starts, just for fun, I suppose(if there's still any)
Maybe for a long term, who knows. I'm really crushing my ideal of not coming back, yet look at me now, starting a new topic after all these years of inactivity. Hope it's all worth it
My questions:
1. What's new? (game wise, player(s) wise, guild(s) wise, gear wise) *I know y'all say jUst cHeCk pOsTs and you'll see what's new, no thanks, I need someone who's still playing and has experience
2. What happened to the og guilds? Such as Artifex, Tyrants, Warning etc. I noticed new guilds sprung up and I'm curious as to who're the leaders and most players, and who's the "best" of them all
3. Has things such as drama changed? I guess no, considering the last posts I've read are still based on "me anD mY GuiLd aRe The bEsT, yoU'rE sHit", but oh well, worth a try.
4. Is the pvp worth it? Or it just happens once in a while, especially during the nights (my timezone, specifically) and during the day everyone camps sz(this is the state epw has peaked in late 2016, when I left)
*5. IF I finally decide returning, can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee teach me how to play again LOL (not like I knew back then as well, but eh)
I come in peace, please don't be harsh
*By the way, I'm sorry to everyone whom I (as a dumb 15-16 y.o) used to insult, be racist, dramatize over significantly small things, so on and so forth. Never had the chance to do it after I emo-ingly wiped everyone off my skype, whatsapp, ig, fb etc. SORRY. I really REALLY mean it c:
Happy gaming, y'all, happy gaming
oh btw, is discord still a thing? do people have groups and such? add me in, y'all
oh btw no.2: my ign was Anorexic, in case y'all forgot, which it probably happened hehe
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
My questions:
1. What's new? (game wise, player(s) wise, guild(s) wise, gear wise) *I know y'all say jUst cHeCk pOsTs and you'll see what's new, no thanks, I need someone who's still playing and has experience
2. What happened to the og guilds? Such as Artifex, Tyrants, Warning etc. I noticed new guilds sprung up and I'm curious as to who're the leaders and most players, and who's the "best" of them all
3. Has things such as drama changed? I guess no, considering the last posts I've read are still based on "me anD mY GuiLd aRe The bEsT, yoU'rE sHit", but oh well, worth a try.
4. Is the pvp worth it? Or it just happens once in a while, especially during the nights (my timezone, specifically) and during the day everyone camps sz(this is the state epw has peaked in late 2016, when I left)
*5. IF I finally decide returning, can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee teach me how to play again LOL (not like I knew back then as well, but eh)
I come in peace, please don't be harsh
i guess i refreshed the page at a good time
1) game wise, we're at the Elysium expansion (1.5.5) with the Sims Homestead and upgraded skills + ultimate skills, you'll see how fun those are :rolleyes: Heroic Battle was also change and a new automated event called Capture The Flag (basically the NW map) got added. players wise, there was a big drop in population this year but its been slowly imcreasing, except after 1 wipe everyone safezones again :rolleyes: guildwise, most pk facs retired or went to other servers, i saw you mention Artifex etc, however dont take my word for it but Xpendable may or may not return, based on how well the server goes. And as for gear, there are new 4 line stats for gear and 5 lines for weapons. your current gear isnt useless, you can upgrade them and select the stat you would like, for example if you got x2 chan + mag on a piece, you choose between mag/crit, rpdt or rmdt, just be sure to hone first.
2) as mentioned those guilds quit the game or some players lurk in other guilds/servers. From what ive seen the only few active guilds here are AG, HausStark, Nostalgia and Akatsuki.
3) dRaMa wiLL nEvEr leAvE
4) havent seen pk the past few weeks ive logged, just Akatsuki sitting outside sz all day, 1wipe and sz pk, couple 1v1s happening while everyone else is either blue name or camping sz
5) personally i dont think your gameplay should be affected by the new changes, just go over your skills again and it should get back to you
too early to be writing essays but i hope i answered your questions to some extent (better than getting "dead unbalanced nOt wOrTh") i dont mind answering more in more detail ^^

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
aaaaaand most importantly gear wise, there are new shards for accessories, magic, strength, vitality and dexterity. they basically come in 5 tiers, the highest giving +5 of that stat (vit = +10). they can be obtained through Forest Ruins (if you find Tokiro or Ranny im sure theyll teach you) and you can have max 4 shards across your ornas

i guess i refreshed the page at a good time
1) game wise, we're at the Elysium expansion (1.5.5) with the Sims Homestead and upgraded skills + ultimate skills, you'll see how fun those are :rolleyes: Heroic Battle was also change and a new automated event called Capture The Flag (basically the NW map) got added. players wise, there was a big drop in population this year but its been slowly imcreasing, except after 1 wipe everyone safezones again :rolleyes: guildwise, most pk facs retired or went to other servers, i saw you mention Artifex etc, however dont take my word for it but Xpendable may or may not return, based on how well the server goes. And as for gear, there are new 4 line stats for gear and 5 lines for weapons. your current gear isnt useless, you can upgrade them and select the stat you would like, for example if you got x2 chan + mag on a piece, you choose between mag/crit, rpdt or rmdt, just be sure to hone first.
2) as mentioned those guilds quit the game or some players lurk in other guilds/servers. From what ive seen the only few active guilds here are AG, HausStark, Nostalgia and Akatsuki.
3) dRaMa wiLL nEvEr leAvE
4) havent seen pk the past few weeks ive logged, just Akatsuki sitting outside sz all day, 1wipe and sz pk, couple 1v1s happening while everyone else is either blue name or camping sz
5) personally i dont think your gameplay should be affected by the new changes, just go over your skills again and it should get back to you
too early to be writing essays but i hope i answered your questions to some extent (better than getting "dead unbalanced nOt wOrTh") i dont mind answering more in more detail ^^
In advance, thank you so much for taking your time and writing essays for me
1. sounds like a lot of work, wow
2. Xpend? That'd be a reason worth of coming back
3. So the pvp issue is still persistent nowadays, I see. It has always been, truth be told, don't know what have I expected 
4. The gear changes sounds rough, perhaps if I were to log, things would be different
5. Sims Homestead? LOL
Is it even useful? Or is it only for the aesthetics? Does it give you any advantage? Like buffs or some sort of shop that you may buy different stuff idk
Can you sleep there? That'd be fun
6. New pve stuff, I see. Sounds intriguing
aaaaaand most importantly gear wise, there are new shards for accessories, magic, strength, vitality and dexterity. they basically come in 5 tiers, the highest giving +5 of that stat (vit = +10). they can be obtained through Forest Ruins (if you find Tokiro or Ranny im sure theyll teach you) and you can have max 4 shards across your ornas
Is it a fortune? I'm poor

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Serverul e mort, dupa turneul de anul asta, toate main guilds au luat o pauza, aka Siege, 0fk si-au dat disband, Savagery, Akatsuki cum a zis si asta sunt singurii ramasi pe server, la fel ca si restul stau doar in sz si merg la main events cum e DH aka Dragon Hunt care e de 2 ori pe saptamana.
Xpen nu v-a reveni, nu stiu despre ce vorbeste asta, dar anyway.
Daca nu sunt oameni pe server iti poti da seama ca nici pvp nu exista.
Gears sunt ceva mai usor de facut, desi dupa urmatorul patch va fi si mai usor tbh.
Homestead-ul nu te ajuta in pvp, e doar un alt fel de PvE sincer, cum a zis ea, un fel de Sims, iti poti face decor, etc.
Iar cu pve-ul in Forest Ruins pentru shards e destul de usor, iti poti face si rost de EC asa daca vinzi shardurile de care nu ai nevoie.

Serverul e mort, dupa turneul de anul asta, toate main guilds au luat o pauza, aka Siege, 0fk si-au dat disband, Savagery, Akatsuki cum a zis si asta sunt singurii ramasi pe server, la fel ca si restul stau doar in sz si merg la main events cum e DH aka Dragon Hunt care e de 2 ori pe saptamana.
Xpen nu v-a reveni, nu stiu despre ce vorbeste asta, dar anyway.
Daca nu sunt oameni pe server iti poti da seama ca nici pvp nu exista.
Gears sunt ceva mai usor de facut, desi dupa urmatorul patch va fi si mai usor tbh.
Homestead-ul nu te ajuta in pvp, e doar un alt fel de PvE sincer, cum a zis ea, un fel de Sims, iti poti face decor, etc.
Iar cu pve-ul in Forest Ruins pentru shards e destul de usor, iti poti face si rost de EC asa daca vinzi shardurile de care nu ai nevoie.
pai de ce? mai sunt si alte servere deschise de s-au mutat toti? 
Deci mai pe scurt, nu se merita.
Mersi 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
pai de ce? mai sunt si alte servere deschise de s-au mutat toti?
Deci mai pe scurt, nu se merita.
Mersi
Daca zic numele serverului posibil sa-mi iau ban, dar da, majoritatea din factiunile de care ti-am zis s-au mutat pe un alt server.
Mai, acum nu stiu, posibil sa revina la viata, dar in momentul de fata nu vad speranta asta lul

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
In advance, thank you so much for taking your time and writing essays for me
1. sounds like a lot of work, wow
2. Xpend? That'd be a reason worth of coming back
3. So the pvp issue is still persistent nowadays, I see. It has always been, truth be told, don't know what have I expected
4. The gear changes sounds rough, perhaps if I were to log, things would be different
5. Sims Homestead? LOL
Is it even useful? Or is it only for the aesthetics? Does it give you any advantage? Like buffs or some sort of shop that you may buy different stuff idk
Can you sleep there? That'd be fun
6. New pve stuff, I see. Sounds intriguingIs it a fortune? I'm poor
LOL no worries
the Homestead has its benefits yes, you can take daily quests that reward you with PE and Elysium Seals which help you get your elysium skills at an npc at West City, it can be done with alts but theres a new requirement for most quests (see now all the important stuff comes to mind afterwards, mybadnomad) which is 200k rep + a certain title (Master of Balance, theres a thread lurking around explaining all that crap). After you get your skills I don't see much use for the Homestead rather than making it look pretty and magical for your edates rofl.
yes the shards are quite.. expensive. prices vary, you may get jew'ed or you may get let off cheap, buying the full shards ranges from 7k-10k EC and fragments (300 = 1 +5 Shard) are cheaper but still costing you a lot of money, id say sell some stuff and farm FR daily to get a few shards, it may be hard for someone starting fresh though

Daca zic numele serverului posibil sa-mi iau ban, dar da, majoritatea din factiunile de care ti-am zis s-au mutat pe un alt server.
Mai, acum nu stiu, posibil sa revina la viata, dar in momentul de fata nu vad speranta asta lul
zi-mi in privat, lol
Si m-ai lamurit, nu stiu de ce am mai facut si post, dar in fine

LOL no worries
the Homestead has its benefits yes, you can take daily quests that reward you with PE and Elysium Seals which help you get your elysium skills at an npc at West City, it can be done with alts but theres a new requirement for most quests (see now all the important stuff comes to mind afterwards, mybadnomad) which is 200k rep + a certain title (Master of Balance, theres a thread lurking around explaining all that crap). After you get your skills I don't see much use for the Homestead rather than making it look pretty and magical for your edates rofl.
yes the shards are quite.. expensive. prices vary, you may get jew'ed or you may get let off cheap, buying the full shards ranges from 7k-10k EC and fragments (300 = 1 +5 Shard) are cheaper but still costing you a lot of money, id say sell some stuff and farm FR daily to get a few shards, it may be hard for someone starting fresh though
figured new stuff has to be expensive, thx epw
Everything you've pointed out makes sense, thanks again.
e-date? is that still a thing LMAO yikes..

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
figured new stuff has to be expensive, thx epw
Everything you've pointed out makes sense, thanks again.
e-date? is that still a thing LMAO yikes..
epw = edate perfect world

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Holyfak Alexa 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
epw = edate perfect world
False news, its extrachromosome perfect world KKKKKKK Kiss b
Dislike these new guilds

Holyfak Alexa
OH MY. GOD HIIIIII TOM YOU REMEMBER MY NAME

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I was gonna post but it seems your well taking care of already xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art