Epic Perfect World

Faction Titles

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Not sure if this has been posted somewhere or not but Is it possible to make the new titles, that you have to use Badge Of Wars to get, make them permanent? I know some are and I'm sure its cause they are glitched but most are still temp (like 3 weeks).

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Faction titles were always meant to be 28 days. Some are permanent because I forgot to set a timer on them, but I'll keep making them temporary. Point is to give people a reason to keep doing GBQ

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Mmk, what about those factions that dont pk, how are they going to get faction titles? Is there a way to obtain faction titles now with out the Badge of War things?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Mmk, what about those factions that dont pk, how are they going to get faction titles? Is there a way to obtain faction titles now with out the Badge of War things?
would be nice if it was DS reward or trials award also.
We can try to activate faction base wars lmao

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
the badge of war very hard the get. top 3 pvp guild got every week, other guilds (pve) no.
Trials , DS event is good, but so many guild need the faction Title.

or burdette, make the Faction Title Stone for 10 Epic Points.
its fair.

other guilds cant get the BoW item.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Faction titles for trials :normal-2:
Pls no, done with this pve scum, imagine requesting tournament fashion to be obtainable with points

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Faction Title Vouchers are tradeable btw, you could probably buy them from the top3 factions at high prices

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
Faction Title Vouchers are tradeable btw, you could probably buy them from the top3 factions at high prices
I suggest to also reward the top 10 killers so players will be motivated to do pk again but lower reward ofc like 10 kills = 1 badge of war.
(but it will kill the ep class since eps and ms are supports).
or do new faction event that will give title vouchers. pvp with rewards is the best <3

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
high prices" the idiot guild selling for 150k ec each the BoW
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am