Epic Perfect World

How to attract new players to epw and keep them + some suggestions

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Demon/Sage skill from boutique is a way to force players to vote in order to get em, so i would leave em as they are rn, same goes for R8 Rep, rest of suggestions are fine.
you're still forced to vote to get runes and such. 200K rep is now given for free upon character creation. Skills is a bad thing to force someone to vote for considering they will just vote 2 times for that and then never again so kinda pointless, new ppl can use that gold for something else

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Admin needs to stop updating the game every week... too many things I can't follow.

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Admin needs to stop updating the game every week... too many things I can't follow.
LOL.. The server stopped updating for almost 3 months before. So we are thankful that we are getting weekly updates now. If you can't keep up.. That's not our problem anymore..
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline bluzer

Make TM robe not require TM badges anymore, just sow and supply token - For some TM is FAR easier to run than getting supply tokens - not everyone can/does run BH's, HDD, and FR

Make morai skills a lot easier to get (don't know why theyre still so tedious to get) Heaven forbid should players actually work and earn those skills - they are not THAT tedious to get!

Make demon / sage & primal skillbooks free one time for new accounts (give a item that gives a full skillbook set - untradable and bound to the character) - again primal skills are EASY to get - 3 accounts with 5 toons able to do ONE quest in primal gets all the primal blood needed to get primal skills in a day or two

Make sage/demon cultivation not require the quest or make it so you can skip right to the Eden/Brimstone instances - again, wanting to get something for nothing! you should be able to solo Eden/Brimstone with the jump to 150, FREE gear. weapon, and basic skills! some players had to actually FARM/BUY their gear from level 120 up to 150!

Make JFSP easier and able to be started with few people or add a perfect element reward to Decide Mode (note: I am not saying JFSP is hard by any means but server isn't populated enough to get a squad at any time anymore, so I think it should be made easier and able to be started with less people) Maybe those crying for more while doing jfsp shouldn't be so picky about who they get in squad! when they squad random people, that person teleies to fsp, they look at gear and kick the person because they don't have the stats/gear (ascended cape, mainly) the squad leader thinks they should.

Remove AEU from bounty hunter quest, replace it with some Forest Ruin boss. don't care about this one - I don't do BH's or FR!

Edit existing instances that are useless, make mobs/bosses harder and give them perfect element/r8r mat/ornament fragment rewards (lunar, warsong, eden, brimstone, sot, abbadon)  while you are at it why not request to make world bosses easier to kill and have them drop more mats?

Offline raff0906

• Characters: Araffat
  • Faction: Alone
I think GV/Delta will do make the mobs spawn faster <3

Offline XApprehensionX

• Characters: XApprensionX/XUnprehensionX
  • Faction: Passion
Make TM robe not require TM badges anymore, just sow and supply token - For some TM is FAR easier to run than getting supply tokens - not everyone can/does run BH's, HDD, and FR...this is dumb you must be new...TM is stupid easy...and also you can get the badges from marriage quest as well LOL so ya know...so there are alternatives...

Make morai skills a lot easier to get (don't know why theyre still so tedious to get) Heaven forbid should players actually work and earn those skills - they are not THAT tedious to get! Morai books now require 4x less Influence and Prestige as of patch v56

Make demon / sage & primal skillbooks free one time for new accounts (give a item that gives a full skillbook set - untradable and bound to the character) -
again primal skills are EASY to get - 3 accounts with 5 toons able to do ONE quest in primal gets all the primal blood needed to get primal skills in a day or two

Make sage/demon cultivation not require the quest or make it so you can skip right to the Eden/Brimstone instances - again, wanting to get something for nothing! you should be able to solo Eden/Brimstone with the jump to 150, FREE gear. weapon, and basic skills! some players had to actually FARM/BUY their gear from level 120 up to 150! he's right you only have to do the first quest and buy the 3rd fairy from GG npc...

Make JFSP easier and able to be started with few people or add a perfect element reward to Decide Mode (note: I am not saying JFSP is hard by any means but server isn't populated enough to get a squad at any time anymore, so I think it should be made easier and able to be started with less people) Maybe those crying for more while doing jfsp shouldn't be so picky about who they get in squad! when they squad random people, that person teleies to fsp, they look at gear and kick the person because they don't have the stats/gear (ascended cape, mainly) the squad leader thinks they should.

Remove AEU from bounty hunter quest, replace it with some Forest Ruin boss. don't care about this one - I don't do BH's or FR!

Edit existing instances that are useless, make mobs/bosses harder and give them perfect element/r8r mat/ornament fragment rewards (lunar, warsong, eden, brimstone, sot, abbadon)  while you are at it why not request to make world bosses easier to kill and have them drop more mats? 98% of us can solo world bosses LOL just gotta know wth you are doing LOL
This is a prime example that not everyone should be given access to forums...literally all of these suggestions have already fixed before anyway LOL

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
No Tyrants PK, no EPW....
I forgot, are not all Accounts banned : )